Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-26-2022, 06:20 PM   #61
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise
Re: [Wrong Parts] Transformers: Legacy Generations Selects Titan Black Zarak

Just a FYI, if you do decide to send it back to Hasbro Pulse, they can't send electronic mailing labels so it'll have to be mailed to you, and it's good for 4 weeks as of the date of it being generated. So if it takes more than 4 weeks to get to you, then that'll be an issue.
Digibasherx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:01 AM   #62
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibasherx View Post
their messaging states that "If you would prefer to keep the product as-is, we'd be happy to send a complimentary Transformers product as a courtesy for the trouble. This would be a smaller item, chosen at the Consumer Care warehouse's discretion based on availability."

I'm going to guess it's a core class megatron or starscream.
When EB recommended I reach out to Pulse support, Pulse offered me this as well (maybe didn’t do the actual BZ replacement cause I bought it from EB and not Pulse?)

Anyways, inbetween EB leaving the question open of whether or not I’d be able to get a replacement thru them, I took up Pulse on this offer

Initially I sent them a number of listings off their site of “equivalent or lower” priced items I’d accept in lieu of BZ; the customer service rep “OK I’ll have the warehouse send one of these” “cool, will I be notified when they send it” “no, but u can ask me”

Week later, follow up “have they sent any of these?” “No, none come back in stock - we’re gonna just send u (any) fig now” “OK, do we know which one it is” “yes, it’s the Selects Cordon/SpinOut 2-pack”
It wasn’t one I asked them for, but hell, I’ll accept that

Later on, EB finally delivered on my replacement part for BZ, so the free Selects 2-pack from Pulse (which granted, has not arrived yet) is just icing on the cake now

Only posted this to say, that they didn’t end up going with a Tiny Turbo Charger, like I figured would win the “randomly selected by the warehouse” lottery

Last edited by evenstaves; 02-28-2022 at 10:04 AM.
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:16 AM   #63
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

holy crap, I'd take that any day! Dang, that's really great luck on your part. Had they offered me that 2 pack, I'd jump on it, and save me on the next BZ lottery to see if anything else is missing or broken.
Old 02-28-2022, 10:32 AM   #64
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
When EB recommended I reach out to Pulse support, Pulse offered me this as well (maybe didn?t do the actual BZ replacement cause I bought it from EB and not Pulse?)

Anyways, inbetween EB leaving the question open of whether or not I?d be able to get a replacement thru them, I took up Pulse on this offer

Initially I sent them a number of listings off their site of ?equivalent or lower? priced items I?d accept in lieu of BZ; the customer service rep ?OK I?ll have the warehouse send one of these? ?cool, will I be notified when they send it? ?no, but u can ask me?

Week later, follow up ?have they sent any of these?? ?No, none come back in stock - we?re gonna just send u (any) fig now? ?OK, do we know which one it is? ?yes, it?s the Selects Cordon/SpinOut 2-pack?
It wasn?t one I asked them for, but hell, I?ll accept that

Later on, EB finally delivered on my replacement part for BZ, so the free Selects 2-pack from Pulse (which granted, has not arrived yet) is just icing on the cake now

Only posted this to say, that they didn?t end up going with a Tiny Turbo Charger, like I figured would win the ?randomly selected by the warehouse? lottery
They recently sent me rescue bots in replacement for a Netflix 2 pack set. They were nice enough to send me another figure which ended up as Cyclonus
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 03:11 PM   #65
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
When EB recommended I reach out to Pulse support, Pulse offered me this as well (maybe didn?t do the actual BZ replacement cause I bought it from EB and not Pulse?)

Anyways, inbetween EB leaving the question open of whether or not I?d be able to get a replacement thru them, I took up Pulse on this offer

Initially I sent them a number of listings off their site of ?equivalent or lower? priced items I?d accept in lieu of BZ; the customer service rep ?OK I?ll have the warehouse send one of these? ?cool, will I be notified when they send it? ?no, but u can ask me?

Week later, follow up ?have they sent any of these?? ?No, none come back in stock - we?re gonna just send u (any) fig now? ?OK, do we know which one it is? ?yes, it?s the Selects Cordon/SpinOut 2-pack?
It wasn?t one I asked them for, but hell, I?ll accept that

Only posted this to say, that they didn?t end up going with a Tiny Turbo Charger, like I figured would win the ?randomly selected by the warehouse? lottery
Hasbro CS tends to toss out these sorts of things quite freely from what I've experienced.

I remember sending my Netflix Soundwave in and getting a Siege Brunt back in the mail. I mentioned this to the rep and they sent out a Kingdom Cyclonus and told me to keep the Brunt.

Another similar instance is when I had some breakage on my first Botropolis set from Amazon. Hasbro ended up sending over the Shattered Glass 2-Pack of Optimus/Ratchet to compensate for that when I mailed the Botropolis set to them.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 03:57 PM   #66
Digibasherx
Robot in Disguise

But I guess you can't really check what they would send before hand. Ie. if you had Cyclonus already, and you request something else in that size class.
Old 02-28-2022, 04:07 PM   #67
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

They didn’t let me have access to (everything they have available), and they WOULD have just randomly selected something and sent it

But, when I asked which one they were sending, they DID tell me in advance

Could have just been the old “depends on ur customer service rep” talking, but feels like if I didn’t want the Cordon/SpinOut, they might have selected something else?
Don’t know how far I was pushing outside of their acceptable protocols
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:16 PM   #68
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

it 100% depends on the rep. i straight up emailed them saying my classified baroness had a nik on its face and TRU had zero stock to return/exchange. This was when it was new and scalping for like $200 on ebay.

Long story short. My baroness had no defect, I lied, I sent picts of my perfectly fine action figure receipt and upc, along with the number at the bottom of her foot. 4 days later a new sealed baroness lands at my door with nothing else needed from me. I sold it.

I did this cause someone else told me it worked. To my disbelief it worked. I told someone else and they tried but this time they wanted the figure sent in.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:08 PM   #69
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
it 100% depends on the rep. i straight up emailed them saying my classified baroness had a nik on its face and TRU had zero stock to return/exchange. This was when it was new and scalping for like $200 on ebay.

Long story short. My baroness had no defect, I lied, I sent picts of my perfectly fine action figure receipt and upc, along with the number at the bottom of her foot. 4 days later a new sealed baroness lands at my door with nothing else needed from me. I sold it.
Wow.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:58 PM   #70
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

I also got Cordon and Spin-Out from Hasbro to compensate for my Black Zarak having two of the same horn. I did not know what they were sending (didn't ask, would have been happy with most anything) and it arrived today. Wow, huge surprise. I'm still shocked. Excited to own those figures without having to track them down.

STILL looking for someone else who has 2 of the other horn so we can just trade horns and each have a complete set without having to mail anything back. Double check your Black Zarak to see if you actually have a perfect figure. It can be hard to see at first unless you know what to look for. Please get in touch with me if you can help or know someone else who can.

Sayonara.