Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
MechanovaKing
Generation 2
Tranformers RPG (DnD)

Not actually DnD it's a homebrew.

This is a vital tabletop RPG deal. I've been wanting to play a Transformers RPG for a long time now. And even thought finding a DnD game is easy. Finding people for any non-WOTC, non-white-wolf RPG is hard.

I wanting to run a campaign (with an ending). Via roll20.net or Skype, not a play by post, and mic required.

As a default it's be set in classic G1 cartoon's world, with your own characters.
But I'd would like to talk to any who are interested; if they'd rather play another Transformers' setting.
Anything from Beast Wars to Prime. Or perhaps a new setting in WW2, or Victoria Britain, or what/when ever!
And which side they like to be on, Autobots? Decepticons? Unicron? Quintesson? StarSeekers? Predacon? Maximal? Or your own side?

The system is home brew which my friend has been working on for 3 years. It's alot better than most homebrews I've seen, and I feel it fits the setting very well.
It uses the old G1 toy tech spec as a bases for the stats. One roll to decide most actions in the game. A very large selection of weapons, powers, team abilities, skills, and alternate modes (What you change into). And you'd be hard pressed to find anything not in this.

Post here
Transformers RPG - Roll20 Community
Or send me a PM if anyone wants in.

So...who want's to "ROLL OUT" a character?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzz.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	15345  

Last edited by MechanovaKing; 08-05-2012 at 05:25 PM.
MechanovaKing is offline   Reply With Quote