Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 04-17-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 12 - Predatory Discussion

Exceptional episode, gave me chills. Nice to see we have 3 new characters that have not been exterminated in their debut episode. 'Cons are starting to build a real army, although AIRachnid is somewhat solo. Really hoping we see toys for all these new characters, especially Knockout and Breakdown.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #12
King Benny
Generation 1

I really enjoyed this episode. I was pleasantly surprised how creepy it was. Transformers Prime is definitely more mature in flavour and so far, I'm loving every minute of it!
King Benny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
bedtime
Nexus Maximus

i'll echo everything thats been said! i'm loving prime so much. i had SUCH doubts, but its really really putting those all the way to rest. i want every toy, now.

also, nice to see cliffjumper again! haha. i knew he wouldnt have any lines, but still, i'll be happy to see him pop up like that once in awhile.
bedtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #14
Nullray
IGC

I really enjoyed this episode as well. It is good to see the development of rivalries. We got to see some flashback back plot which I thought was very cool. So far I have enjoyed this TF-Prime run. It has an edge to it that is a pleasant change.
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
Prowl_2009
A Decepticons Downfall

Great horror themed episode! Parts of it really reminded me of films like Predator and The Island of Dr. Moreau and really worked well for the episode.

Was really upset when Tailgate was taken out, was really hoping we would've gotten to see more of him in action.

"Logic is the Ultimate Weapon." - Prowl

Feedback: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Prowl_2009

Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook: Infinite Earths
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #16
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Good episode, nice to see more 'mature' episodes for lack of a better description. Not all for specifically kids so to speak.

Although, I am getting a little worn out with the spider theme. As much as I liked Black Arachnia and Tarantulas would be nice to see something different.

The series is coming along a lot better than when I first watched it. I had my doubts in the beginning. And the art style is coming along nicely. When in the beginning it all looked almost unfinished or lacking. And I'm liking the voice talent. It's coming along great for me, enjoying it.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:33 PM   #17
Goji_tron
Beasty

The episode was good. Airachnid is a good character in show. Good character develolpment in this episode. Good to see Cliffjumper again in the flashback even though he has no lines.

However, there is some things I want to say:

1) Arcee, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper are not looking like their WFC counterparts or cybertronian forms in the flashbacks for obvious budget reasons. Since this show is supposed to be connected to WFC, it might bring confusion to some Transformers fans with the bots depicted in the flashbacks not looking like their WFC appearances or at least cybertronian forms.

2) Is there any way to suggest ideas to the writers of Transformers Prime? I would like to suggest Star Saber along with my own fictional Transformers character to appear in the show.

3) I wonder if this show tops TFA or not.

I know that G1 cartoon, Beast Wars cartoon, and TFA are the best shows that at least a majority of fans like. I am sure that Transformers Prime is putting itself up along with the list of awesome Transformers shows mentioned above shown by some of the fans' reception to Transformers Prime on this website or Youtube comments.
Goji_tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goji_tron View Post
1) Arcee, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper are not looking like their WFC counterparts or cybertronian forms in the flashbacks for obvious budget reasons. Since this show is supposed to be connected to WFC, it might bring confusion to some Transformers fans with the bots depicted in the flashbacks not looking like their WFC appearances or at least cybertronian forms.
Most don't know or care about the connection to WFC and treat Prime as a stand alone universe.

Quote:
2) Is there any way to suggest ideas to the writers of Transformers Prime? I would like to suggest Star Saber along with my own fictional Transformers character to appear in the show.
write_our_show_for_us@TransformersPrimeWriters.com

Quote:
3) I wonder if this show tops TFA or not.
We'll see if this show gets a season 4 or not...cuz TFA never did...

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #19
Goji_tron
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan View Post
Most don't know or care about the connection to WFC and treat Prime as a stand alone universe.

write_our_show_for_us@TransformersPrimeWriters.com

We'll see if this show gets a season 4 or not...cuz TFA never did...

Is that mentioned form of contact an e-mail address or a website? Anyway thanks. Now for an off-topic question: Is there any way to suggest ideas to the writer of Detective Conan?

It was a shame that TFA ended so prematurely. It had lots of potential. I wonder if they will ever release season 4 again in any form of media?

Last edited by Goji_tron; 04-19-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #20
Goji_tron
Beasty

I wonder if this show will top the transformer body-count than any Transformers series, excluding the drones from that body-count?