Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 05-18-2021, 02:01 AM   #71
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker
Re: Echotransformer

Sent some TFs to Echotransformer. Great transaction!
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 09:37 PM   #72
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

A real pleasure to talk with. Thank you for the smooth transaction.
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 01:56 PM   #73
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Sold a CreaturesCollide set to echo

Paid promptly, met up for handoff, real nice guy, discussed TFs for a bit

Would sell to again! Thx m8
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 12:39 PM   #74
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

I am pleased to say that I purchased three figures from Echotransformer. Namely, they were the Earthrise Thrust and two Earthrise Battlechargers. I am happy to endorse Echotransformer's communication, which was very prompt and fast, and he was very professional throughout the whole exchange.

However, the standout thing to me was the great deal he cut me on the figures in question, as Thrust and Runabout are two very highly sought after figures, and he still gave me a good price for them. I will have to particularly point out the Thrust figure, as he was selling it in a lot with other Seeker figures and was willing to parse it out if given a good deal, but I told him to just name his price and he still gave me a good one. This is despite him knowing that I was willing to pay whatever price he named. This is a key important point to me, as it highlighted Echotransformer wanting to help a fellow fan over any possible self-interest on his end through the transaction.

I am apologetic that it took a little time for me to get back to him with regards to feedback, but I had some personal matters to handle with a sick family member and working graveyard shifts for much of the past month, which left little in the way of time to devote to this website or this hobby of Transformers as a whole. That much being said, I will take this opportunity to highlight how patient Echotransformer was with me despite these issues.

I have to say though, this was one of the fastest transactions I ever made on this site, and I have to thank Echotransformer for making the experience as easy and pain-free as possible. This user is truly a professional as a seller and someone to communicate with, and my experience in dealing with him should serve as a glowing recommendation of his conduct. I thank him for an excellent transaction and hope to do business with him again should the opportunity allow for it. Looking through this feedback thread, I think this user does not get enough feedback or credit for his exemplary business dealings, so it is my hope that this review at least contributes a little bit more to that.

Last edited by WereDragon EX; 07-29-2023 at 12:42 PM.
WereDragon EX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 03:34 AM   #75
CKWG
Masterpiece

bought g1 overlord off me, prompt payment, good communications, great to deal with!
CKWG is offline   Reply With Quote