Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Any Interest..

I've been thinking about pruning my Pencil and Paper RPG materials from the 1990s for some time now. I plan to keep my 80s stuff, since that was the material we actually played the hell out of when I was in school

I collected during that decade, but just about never got to play. And haven't really played since the late 80s early early 90s.

And they are now collecting dust, and it may be time for them to find a home where they could be enjoyed.

I figured I'd check and see if there is any interest around here before I go about cataloging everything. Or else my alternative is to throw them into the flea market / garage sale we're planning on having once the weather turns warmer here. Which probably won't be a good idea, since people at yard sales won't likely have any interest in this kind of stuff.

Probably have a few odds and ends I could toss into a sales thread as well.

Thanks

Last edited by Akroyer; 03-25-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
Witterquick
Unabashed Cosmos Fanboy
Re: Any Interest..

All depends on exactly what you have. I may be interested depending on that. I'd rather peruse a list than send one of my own because quite frankly, I don't know what I want :P
Witterquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witterquick View Post
All depends on exactly what you have. I may be interested depending on that. I'd rather peruse a list than send one of my own because quite frankly, I don't know what I want :P

That's understandable, I was just testing the waters. I really don't know what interest there is in this stuff anymore. It will take me some time, but I'll get a list together as I go through everything and clean up.

Non electronic gaming around here seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur. There may be one group left and that's for Dungeons and Dungeons.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:32 AM   #4
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise

I mostly played in the 90's. Old school is where it's at! It's tough to get game groups together nowadays because we're all grown up, but not impossible. We've got the Vancouver Gaming Guild here to help hook people up with gaming groups and our two big local universities have gaming clubs as well. I've still got all my stuff from when I played but there are holes here and there. I wouldn't mind seeing what you've got as well.
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote