Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #101
omegalaw
Generation 2
Re: WFC Discussion (possible spoilers)

I liked the campaign mode but I think that I am having more fun with the multiplayer then anything else.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #102
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
when riding the platforms that go around those pillars jumping from one to the other. there is that one bot on the far right that needs to be revivied.. but you cant make that jump it seems. tell me that isnt the guy im missing.
it is, go around the fans backwards (all of them in the second set), jump, jump, dash with bb or prime, kill the two seekers, either from the fans, or the stationary platform, jump to the things that look like tubes coming out of the wall, and stick to the wall (there is something to stand on most of the way) then save him, sorry, would have sent this as a message on psn, but it would have taken me like half an hour without a keyboard

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:35 AM   #103
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
The defend Ratchet part was a MAJOR pain.

I liked the slug part though.
If you activate the additional defenses switches, it makes it much easier. Plus there are 3 armor power ups in the back room behind Omega Supreme.

I finally beat both campaigns on hard mode, what a bitch it was, especially the last bosses.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #104
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

what additional defenses switches? if you mean the 2 switches that give you the cannons they re fine and dandy but doesnt really make it easier. with the amount of cons coming at you and or killing ratchet that lvl was the hardest out of any of them for me. it sucked. was ready to chuck my system out the window.

and the fan thing i (think) i understand what you mean.. if not your gonna have to jump in a duo camp match and show me how to get to him. he dies really fast also..

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #105
brr-icy
G1 Collector

yeah, it took me a while to get it, you have to get it that way though, it seemed easy when i got it, but frustrating every other time

my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
Old 07-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #106
Frozen_Primal
to continue or not?
Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Primal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
what additional defenses switches? if you mean the 2 switches that give you the cannons they re fine and dandy but doesnt really make it easier. with the amount of cons coming at you and or killing ratchet that lvl was the hardest out of any of them for me. it sucked. was ready to chuck my system out the window.

and the fan thing i (think) i understand what you mean.. if not your gonna have to jump in a duo camp match and show me how to get to him. he dies really fast also..

There's 2 healing sentry on the side of Ratchet. Then you can open 2 doors with grenades and more choices of weapon. You can also go behind Omega and you'll get 3 overshield (that respawn if you die.. even when you changed "steps" in the encounter. There's also an healing sentry with the 3 overshield. For the seeker wave, try to go on the higher platform before they spawn. There's a gun turret there but on each side, there's some missile sentry that can help you. Also, there's 2 switches on the ground than spawn big weapon (10 rockets one i think).

That part wasn't that bad. Had more trouble in the prison with the cars/seekers where you talk with the megaface of Megatron.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #107
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Primal View Post
There's 2 healing sentry on the side of Ratchet. Then you can open 2 doors with grenades and more choices of weapon. You can also go behind Omega and you'll get 3 overshield (that respawn if you die.. even when you changed "steps" in the encounter. There's also an healing sentry with the 3 overshield. For the seeker wave, try to go on the higher platform before they spawn. There's a gun turret there but on each side, there's some missile sentry that can help you. Also, there's 2 switches on the ground than spawn big weapon (10 rockets one i think).

That part wasn't that bad. Had more trouble in the prison with the cars/seekers where you talk with the megaface of Megatron.

It's all about timing when Ratchet is hurt. Always activate the switches in btwn the waves.

If you want frustrating, Trypticon's last phase is a bitch, probably took me 20 times to get it right.

I have to complain about the AI, most of the time, I want them to GTFO of my way when aiming, or when I need support, the dumb AI just stands there.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #108
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
I finally beat both campaigns on hard mode, what a bitch it was, especially the last bosses.
yep, i fought him in easy mode. he hits much faster and harder in hard mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Primal View Post

what i did was fight the first wave like normal, second wave activate defense turret and use turrets to snipe out the jets from both side. Then get off, takeout the snipers. and use heavy weapon afterwards. I had problem with this because i did not know u can heal ratchet without a healing weapon
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #109
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

The Youtube boss battles are good references. I saw a guy beat Trypticon w/ BB, seemed damned easy, since the boss tends to pay attention to Ironhide/Prime. I just stayed at the left broken roof for the blue missiles, then hid behind the broken ramp, then dashed w/ Prime to the other side to avoid the tail, then strafe leftward on the 2nd floor to shoot up the backpacks, then fall down into the broken roof and repeat. Takes awhile to get it right (damned spiders).

A nice "glitch" in the game is that turrets that have been ripped off also respawn the turrets between enemy waves.

You can also continue to carry the heavy turrets to the next area with some characters (to some extent).

Jump, then R2 (Ex: Megatron: elevate; Optimus: Air Dash). I was able to carry a turret w/ Starscream to the core boss, but I had to drop the weapon mid air, then pick it up again.

Was anyone able to shoot the 3 laserbeaks in the Kaon prison? I only found one. Some of the Trophies/Achievements are hilarious.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #110
brr-icy
G1 Collector

got the laserbeak one, there's a thing in the wfc achievements thread on tfw if you need it

my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW