Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #91
Autobot_Lancer
Robot in Disguise
Re: WFC Discussion (possible spoilers)

finished the decepticon campaign and now on chapter 4 part 2 of the autobots. This is the best thing to come out since boobs, I'm a huge Modern warfare 2 online player and this is so much like it but the best part is about playing WFC online is: NO COMANDO, NO DANGER CLOSE, NO CAMPERS, NO NOOBTUBES, it'sfreaking great.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #92
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

anyone up for some escalation?

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #93
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

Yup we woulda gotten farther then 17 if you hadn't lost connection icy. But man that was epic. The team work we had was amazing. And you and I had that wave beat which woulda rezzed the other 2. We gotta do that again soon but you guys have to get mics make it easier

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:15 PM   #94
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
Yup we woulda gotten farther then 17 if you hadn't lost connection icy. But man that was epic. The team work we had was amazing. And you and I had that wave beat which woulda rezzed the other 2. We gotta do that again soon but you guys have to get mics make it easier
Bri-icy and I are on playing right now... So if you see this then get the system on and join the game!!!

Earlier him and I beat the decepticon campaign on hard in co op. Was pretty intense @ times until we finally reached checkpoints and were able to start from there when we died.
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #95
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee

working nights tonight. but ill be on tomorrow i managed to get it off canada day and all. so hopefully you guys will be around.

anyone know if you can get the complete the game on hard mode trophy for just doing the last lvl on hard?

i played the whole decepticon campaign on medium but stopped to play some co-op to have some fun and it was hard so we switched to easy. later when i went back to finish the campaign solo it was back on medium but when i finished it only gave the easy trophy... pissed me off royally.....

scared it will happen again,.

and anyone find anything online to find all the freaking autobot and decepticon symbols?? i swear i only found like 6 in the decpticon camp. and still have a few lvls to go on hard on autobots side. but as its going i have no chance to find them all.

hope to play with you guys soon.. more epic goodness to be had for all.

and sorry to those that arent thrilled with this game. but IMO this is one of the best games ive ever played.

storylines, char designs, online, escalation is such a fantastic idea. LOVE THIS GAME!!

P.S. that repairing omega supreme to unlock the omega gate lvl SUCKED!!!! took me like 3 hours on hard.... came soooooo close to chucking my controller at the wall or smashing my PS3. lol. think some of hair i have is grey now. lol

and that soundwave fight with the minions was AMAZING!! though was VERY easy even on hard mode... esp laserbeaks part he was a complete joke. but man was it awesome. seeing them and hearing rumbles famous quote. i think i squeed a lil as malwave would say

Last edited by Sureshot22; 06-30-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #96
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
anyone know if you can get the complete the game on hard mode trophy for just doing the last lvl on hard?

and sorry to those that arent thrilled with this game. but IMO this is one of the best games ive ever played.

storylines, char designs, online, escalation is such a fantastic idea. LOVE THIS GAME!!
You just have to beat the last level of each chapter on hard in order to get the Medium & Hard Trophy. Bri-icy and I did the decepticon campaign earlier as I did not have them yet "not sure if he did or not"

And I have to agree... this is defiantly one of the best games I have played and the only game I have play this much a side from COD. But I the amount of time I have in playing this game over the last week or so is just insane considering I hardly use my PS3 at all!!
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #97
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefro View Post
You just have to beat the last level of each chapter on hard in order to get the Medium & Hard Trophy. Bri-icy and I did the decepticon campaign earlier as I did not have them yet "not sure if he did or not"

And I have to agree... this is defiantly one of the best games I have played and the only game I have play this much a side from COD. But I the amount of time I have in playing this game over the last week or so is just insane considering I hardly use my PS3 at all!!
No, i didn't have the Hard mode trophies yet, i only need the bot one, ramhorn, and the MP ones to be completely done them, but, i'm not quitting the game even after i get them, it's too much fun

@sureshot: yeah, last chapter of every level will get you it, look on your campaign and check the matrix's above the levels, one might be showing easy from your co-op, we made it to level 16 again tonight, and we would have gotten farther, but two of the players had only played escalation a couple times before, so jefro and i helped them get the trophy. and jefro is hosting, primus sucks for internet, and cuts out too much to be trusted for that long of a game

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #98
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee

got the expert trophy for the bots. need to get the decepticon one now.. cant find the last freaking bot to save with ratchet for that one... driving me nuts.

but ya i only need the hard and med for decpticons, the last saved guy, all the bot and con symbols, the ramhorn one and the MP ones

when riding the platforms that go around those pillars jumping from one to the other. there is that one bot on the far right that needs to be revivied.. but you cant make that jump it seems. tell me that isnt the guy im missing.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #99
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

I'm up to level 3 of the DS Decpticons Version and am still about the same on the sutobot version. Good stuff I'm just having trouble finding time to play.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #100
Dragon Knight
Geass'd

The defend Ratchet part was a MAJOR pain.

I liked the slug part though.