Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-28-2022, 04:17 PM   #401
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Ya, I’ll wait and see. Hopefully all works out.
Old 03-28-2022, 07:08 PM   #402
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Well so far, my first experience with ToySnowman has been less than impressive. I figured I'd give TSM a chance since I stopped using my last etailer due to similar shenanigans and so far, well it hasn't been a good first impression, to say the least. We'll see how things go but if this is what I can expect in the future, I will be avoiding TSM moving forward.
Your experience is obv valid, but based on the general positivity towards TSM in this thread and online, it's silly to be so instantly down on them because your package hasn't moved as fast as you would like. They're not NMC.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:13 PM   #403
VidzxVega
Generation 2

Are my eyes deceiving me or does he have some of legacy wave 1 in stock?
VidzxVega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:59 PM   #404
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VidzxVega View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me or does he have some of legacy wave 1 in stock?
He had the cores for at least a week and Blaster a few days ago, but you?re right ! It looks like Bulkhead, Arcee and Skids are in stock !
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 11:01 PM   #405
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Your experience is obv valid, but based on the general positivity towards TSM in this thread and online, it's silly to be so instantly down on them because your package hasn't moved as fast as you would like. They're not NMC.
I have my reservations due to more than just the shipping issue. How this particular order has been handled has seemed very strange to me. I won’t get into details because it could all be pure coincidence but the fact that the tracking hasn't updated is only part of why I posted something.
I’m usually quite patient but I‘ve also ordered online enough to notice red flags. I’m not trying to drag TSM down, I wouldn’t have ordered from them in the first place if I thought they were anything like NMC.
This order experience, however, has sown doubt in my mind, which makes for a very unfortunate first impression of a company.
If they are, in fact, as good as everyone says, I’m sure it will all work out (and will post my positive review of them if it does). But until then, I continue have my reservations. Now a timely follow up to their recent correspondence would certainly help to assuage some of those reservations.
Old 03-29-2022, 12:54 AM   #406
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Well what are some red flags? I am not a TSM fan boy but I have to state the facts where its true for me. Ive had nothing but great timely service and I hope the same for you. I also do not have overly high expectations of service (and this is relative to each person) or previous history of being burned to manipulate the perspective of my experience when it comes to online shopping.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 01:40 AM   #407
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Like the other complainers about the coneheads and complaining about shipping..its coming, patience is a virtue.
Not a privilege. It's not here fast enough. Lame.
They are a business.
They rock.

Last edited by alternatorfan; 03-29-2022 at 01:47 AM.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 05:39 AM   #408
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

To give some perspective on shipping times. I'm in BC. I've been ordering trading cards from a shop, NOT TSM, in TO. Each package is slightly larger than the size of a pack of trading cards and each has taken around 2 weeks or so to get to my door step. I've ordered 4-5 times from them now and the times are consistent.

My current order had an initial arrival date of April 1st. The package hasn't moved in a few days, and I just checked the estimated date of arrival and that's changed to April 4th. That's just for a tiny package. And from my experience with packages, it's not uncommon for the tracking or package to stall for a bit and then suddenly move like lightning. But regardless, with the world the way it is now, with larger packages, I'd suspect that shipping times may take longer from time to time.

Having dealt with packages from China in the past, I don't start worrying until a month goes by.
Old 03-29-2022, 02:52 PM   #409
Ozrein
Stunticon

Well I had a very nice conversation with Amir from TSM just now. He wasn't able to provide much more info at this time, but overall, I'm much more confident after speaking with him. Seems like a lot of my concerns were simply coincidences. We're both hopeful the package arrives in the near-ish future. I look forward to posting a positive update in the next little while.
Old 03-29-2022, 03:24 PM   #410
delrue
Crossover

In my experience, packages move a lot faster going west -> east than they do going east -> west.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote