Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-24-2015, 07:34 PM   #21
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician
Re: confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Does your Generations Classic have the Dr.Wu add-ons. Also on another note, does MP Thundercracker comes with Reflector?
pretty sure you've asked this question before and the answer is no. The reflector comes with the MP-05G Gold Megatron that was just recently re-issued. and I hope that Hasbro SS is either G2 or a white version.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:13 PM   #22
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Does your Generations Classic have the Dr.Wu add-ons. Also on another note, does MP Thundercracker comes with Reflector?
Sort of...

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #23
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Sort of...

I never knew this. The more you know
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:08 PM   #24
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

His deco is not to everyone's liking. Hence why so many are waiting on a Takara update. Personally, I love it. It even comes with Soundwave...sort of

And I like the suggestion by DuG. Nothing wrong with collecting both Classics and MP. At least for your favorite Seekers. I like posing my MPs next to my G1 and WSTs. Small, medium, large. Here's a nice comparison pic from the interwebs. The Classics Seeker mold is one of the best IMO.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 05-24-2015 at 09:16 PM.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:34 AM   #25
sachiel_ca
Beasty

Quote:
No, never did the add on sets for them just straight up figures. Some of the only classics I've held on to what with the MP collection always on the grow.
sachiel_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 06:41 PM   #26
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Since I am limited in space, I have decided to collect Generations Classic Seekers. Since I have Thundercracker, I will hunt down Starscream and Skywarp so that way I have the original 3 Seekers and then get the Botcon 3 pack (Coneheads), Acid Storm, Botcon Exclusive 3 pack (Rainmakers), Nacelle. Then buy the Dr.Wu Nul Ray set for all of them and paint the Null Ray's for those needed.

Am I missing anyone?
Old 06-08-2015, 05:26 AM   #27
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Since I am limited in space, I have decided to collect Generations Classic Seekers. Since I have Thundercracker, I will hunt down Starscream and Skywarp so that way I have the original 3 Seekers and then get the Botcon 3 pack (Coneheads), Acid Storm, Botcon Exclusive 3 pack (Rainmakers), Nacelle. Then buy the Dr.Wu Nul Ray set for all of them and paint the Null Ray's for those needed.

Am I missing anyone?
If you're trying to collect the complete set of officially licensed seekers, there's still G2 Ramjet:

Shattered Glass Thundercracker:

....and Henkei Ghost Starscream:

After that, it all depends on whether you want the CHMS knockoffs like their take on Sunstorm, the Rainmakers, or Black Starscream.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:38 AM   #28
Marcotron
Robot Master

They are coming out with the leader class figures now too. Based on the Jetfire mold, they've got Thundercracker out now, and Starscream and Skywarp can't be too far behind. They are at a good price point between the classics and MP lines.
That said, I've got the FOC seekers of SS, TC, and SW. I also have the classics figures of the coneheads. I've got the classics starscream too, as well as an animated skywarp and a bayverse ROTF thundercracker. All these molds have their charm, animated skywarp is quite finicky.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:04 AM   #29
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

Not sure what a botcon conehead 3 pack goes for, but on ebay you can get each of the generations deluxe coneheads for about $30 each, +shipping
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #30
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey, I don't want this to become a zombie thread, that's why I wanted to post here instead of creating a new one.

Anyways, I am still confused and I don't what to do, I have Classic Seekers (Thundercracker, Universe 2.0 Starscream) Classic Starscream (but he doesn't count since he is lame), Prowl and I am getting Henkei Seekers (the original 3). And now I am running my head left right and center thinking whether continue my C.H.U.G route or go MP direction.

C.H.U.G's are less expensive but have a kid toysish feel and on display they look like kid toys (but then again you have the G2 Ramjet, Thundercracker, Ghost Starscream, Botcon's Exclusives) which would run around between 80-90$, I don't think those are kid toys IMO, but I could be wrong. By getting MP's require tons of funds whereas C.H.U.G with the price of a MP you can get at least 3-4 C.H.U.G's expect for MP Bumblebee, Tracks, Prowl, Bluestreak which would run max between 70-90$.

So confused, and I call myself a TF fan when I don't know which line to collect.