Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-29-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 2 Voyager Optimus Prime And Soundwave New Stock Images

Via*In Demand Toys*we have new stock images of the upcoming*Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 2 Voyager Optimus Prime and Soundwave. We have a clear look at the packaging and the figures included in each of these Walmart exclusives packs. Optimus Prime is a redeco of the Earthrise Optimus Prime toy without the trailer, but with two new Battle Masters Enerax (Siege Pteraxadon redeco) and Sheeldron (Earthrise Soundbarrier redeco). Soundwave is a great remold of the Siege Soundwave mold which now can transform into the classic G1 cassette player mold. He comes with Ravage and Laserbeak » Continue Reading.

The post Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 2 Voyager Optimus Prime And Soundwave New Stock Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 08-29-2020, 03:14 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 2 Voyager Optimus Prime And Soundwave New Stock Im

Both Soundwave and Prime look good, but damn this shitty distribution.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 04:02 PM   #3
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Netflix War For Cybertron Wave 2 Voyager Optimus Prime And Soundwave New Stock Im

Are these Walmart exclusives still? Walmart is horrible... cancelled lots of my preorder, I hope these are not only being sold under Walmart.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 04:22 PM   #4
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

I still haven't seen a single Scrapface in the wild, and forget about ordering it online.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:17 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
I still haven't seen a single Scrapface in the wild, and forget about ordering it online.
Try seeing absolutely nothing of anything from that line yet, period...and there are 4 walmarts relatively close to me.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:50 PM   #6
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Try seeing absolutely nothing of anything from that line yet, period...and there are 4 walmarts relatively close to me.
Same, haven’t see any at all even for wave 1.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #7
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

My walmart still has a ton of the netflix guys sitting there for a few weeks now.. Chromia, Hound, Sideswip? Megatron deluxe but no scrapfaces.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote