Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 03-21-2014, 08:25 PM   #31
Subroutine
Generation 1
Subroutine's Ebay Auctions
Re: Megatron "Hegemon" AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Someone needs to make a KO of this guy in scale with MP-10.
Yes.. a million times yes. Why hasnt anyone capitalized on this opportunity. I saw a picture the other day of what I thought was masterpiece megatron but sadly it turned out to be a pic of the very expensive ultimetal megatron. Such a tease, at this point Id pay the ultimetal price for a transforming MP Megatron that is to scale with MP 10.
Subroutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #32
Longshot
Pretender

I would love to buy a Hegemon Megatron just because I do not have that particular robot form for Megatron. To me that is the definitive Megatron.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #33
zfarsh
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
I would love to buy a Hegemon Megatron just because I do not have that particular robot form for Megatron. To me that is the definitive Megatron.
Keep in mind that Hasbro is making a Leader Class Tank Megatron and it will be their definitive megatron until Masterpiece Meg v2 comes out, or so I read on tfw2005
zfarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:33 PM   #34
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

A new mp megatron is strictly a rumor with no evidence to back it up at all. Take what you read on TFW threads with a grain if salt, lots of nerd rage there. Its seems like a given that Takara will make a new in scale mp megatron but who knows when that'll ever happen. I'm using hegemon as my megs but once the leader class megs comes out and if I deem it a superior figure I may replace hegemon...we will have to see. I've transformed him back and forth once and that was enough. Bot mode is awesome and the gun mode is good but the transformation is almost as bad as mp megatrons. I got rid of my mp megatron last year after I got hegemon and do not regret it at all. I May end up selling hegemon if I prefer leader megs.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote