Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #51
Commandoclone87
Seeker
Re: MOST ANTICIPATED CHARACTERS FOR TRANSFORMERS PRIME S2

Would love to see Prowl and Jazz get the same treatment as Wheeljack and word is that there will be a deluxe Ironhide toy in the same wave as Arachnid so he may be also in it.

Also curious as to how Prime would handle the Autobot brothers (Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Red Alert).

Combiners too. At least Bruticus or Devastator. (If they feel generous they can add Superion later in the series to counter the Decepticons)

One question, where are the other seekers? Starscream is supposed to be the Decepticon Air Commander and yet, there aren't any other seekers.

Don't forget the Dinobots either.

Damn, the list of characters is just too long.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #52
Protoman
The Legend

Well that blue Bumblebee remold/repaint is 100% confirmed to be Hot Shot......... oy, the confusion with the continuity begins.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #53
juxtapose519
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
One question, where are the other seekers? Starscream is supposed to be the Decepticon Air Commander and yet, there aren't any other seekers.
There have already been promo images of a Skywarp repaint of the Starscream mold, so the other seekers might make an appearance in season two. Either that or Hasbro is just trying to make a buck again.

Trade | Cybertron Feedback | TFW Feedback | Collection
juxtapose519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #54
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I'm shocked they aren't really promoting this. like releasing new characters or anything like that leading up to the premiere. Maybe I'm just used to games doing that, but dunno, even live shows show previews.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #55
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

The Autobots consist of:

Optimus Prime
Bulkhead
Ratchet
Arcee
Bumblebee

The Decepticons Ranks are now like this:
Megatron
Soundwave
Airachnid
Breakdown
Knock Out
Vehicons

Cliffjumper was brutally murdered and became a zombie-bot and both Starscream and Wheeljack have taken off to parts unknown.

The RID Toyline is introducing:
Ironhide (Autobot)
Hot Shot (Autobot)
Skywarp ( Takara-Only Decepticon)

Nothing much new really.

Therefore, my hopes for the second season of Prime are as follows.

New Autobots:

Hoist
Blaster
Steeljaw
More Wheeljack
Ironhide Introduced
Hot Shot Introduced
Swoop (Seperated from Grimlock and his fellow Dinobots, Swoop has found his way to Earth and now acts the part of Lone Wolf. Refusing to adapt a more conventional alt mode to blend in with Earth, Swoop is to Prime what Dinobot was to Beast Wars. Perhaps as a Samurai, since they like to give Swoop bladed weapons for whatever reason... Or maybe a knigt type.)
Alpha Trion
More Cliffjumper in Flashbacks
More Zeta Prime in Flashbacks tieing closer to the WFC game.
Omega Supreme (And this time make a new ruddy toy.)

New Decepticons:

Dirge
Rumble (A rumored toy from the line I didn't mention above because of just that, it's a rumor.)
Astrotrain
Sideways
Demolishor
More of Skyquake (Who I forgot to mention above)
Introduce Skywarp
Divebomb (Tracking down Swoop, this lone member of the Predacons has come to Earth to eliminate his rival. Keeping to himself and avoiding humanity largely, Divebomb is in constant communication with Razorclaw, informing him as to every move Megatron is attempting. Ultimately, Divebomb encounters Starscream and the two together plan out something, not sure what, just something.)
Trypticon (To counter Omega Supreme, bring them both in for the Season Finale this time and feature some great big-bot battles.)
Nemesis Prime (Cloned from Optimus while he's been in the Decepticon vessel, the dark counterpart to Optimus Prime. A perfect soldier following Megatron's every command, until he hooks up with Starscream and Divebomb at the Season Finale.)
The Fallen (Alpha Trion's counterpart.)

These are what I'd like to see in Season Two, save the Combiner angle for Season Three, with Omega and Trypty now arrived the Autobots and Decepticons must step up their game plans, so that's when you bring in the combiners.

Maybe even include the rest of the Dinobots and Predacons, and use them as the combiners for a Season Three big brouhaha beat down.

All-in-All I'd say this is the ideal grouping of characters from Season Two. Hoist and Dirge may appear random, but I'd say bringing in some more obscure characters from Season Two could only help, plus Hoist as a constuction engineer could benefit the Autobots. (And he could double as an assistant to the Medicbot Ratchet.)

Agree, Disagree?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #56
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
The Autobots consist of:

Optimus Prime
Bulkhead
Ratchet
Arcee
Bumblebee

The Decepticons Ranks are now like this:
Megatron
Soundwave
Airachnid
Breakdown
Knock Out
Vehicons

Cliffjumper was brutally murdered and became a zombie-bot and both Starscream and Wheeljack have taken off to parts unknown.

The RID Toyline is introducing:
Ironhide (Autobot)
Hot Shot (Autobot)
Skywarp ( Takara-Only Decepticon)

Nothing much new really.

Therefore, my hopes for the second season of Prime are as follows.

New Autobots:

Hoist
Blaster
Steeljaw
More Wheeljack
Ironhide Introduced
Hot Shot Introduced
Swoop (Seperated from Grimlock and his fellow Dinobots, Swoop has found his way to Earth and now acts the part of Lone Wolf. Refusing to adapt a more conventional alt mode to blend in with Earth, Swoop is to Prime what Dinobot was to Beast Wars. Perhaps as a Samurai, since they like to give Swoop bladed weapons for whatever reason... Or maybe a knigt type.)
Alpha Trion
More Cliffjumper in Flashbacks
More Zeta Prime in Flashbacks tieing closer to the WFC game.
Omega Supreme (And this time make a new ruddy toy.)

New Decepticons:

Dirge
Rumble (A rumored toy from the line I didn't mention above because of just that, it's a rumor.)
Astrotrain
Sideways
Demolishor
More of Skyquake (Who I forgot to mention above)
Introduce Skywarp
Divebomb (Tracking down Swoop, this lone member of the Predacons has come to Earth to eliminate his rival. Keeping to himself and avoiding humanity largely, Divebomb is in constant communication with Razorclaw, informing him as to every move Megatron is attempting. Ultimately, Divebomb encounters Starscream and the two together plan out something, not sure what, just something.)
Trypticon (To counter Omega Supreme, bring them both in for the Season Finale this time and feature some great big-bot battles.)
Nemesis Prime (Cloned from Optimus while he's been in the Decepticon vessel, the dark counterpart to Optimus Prime. A perfect soldier following Megatron's every command, until he hooks up with Starscream and Divebomb at the Season Finale.)
The Fallen (Alpha Trion's counterpart.)

These are what I'd like to see in Season Two, save the Combiner angle for Season Three, with Omega and Trypty now arrived the Autobots and Decepticons must step up their game plans, so that's when you bring in the combiners.

Maybe even include the rest of the Dinobots and Predacons, and use them as the combiners for a Season Three big brouhaha beat down.

All-in-All I'd say this is the ideal grouping of characters from Season Two. Hoist and Dirge may appear random, but I'd say bringing in some more obscure characters from Season Two could only help, plus Hoist as a constuction engineer could benefit the Autobots. (And he could double as an assistant to the Medicbot Ratchet.)

Agree, Disagree?
I’ve had 3 hours of sleep so I might of missed something on your list but why none of the following:
Jazz
Prowl
Lambo Twins (massively need my dose of Lambo Twins)
Barricade
Deadend
The Dreads
The Wreckers

Old 02-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #57
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
I’ve had 3 hours of sleep so I might of missed something on your list but why none of the following:
Jazz
Prowl
Lambo Twins (massively need my dose of Lambo Twins)
Barricade
Deadend
The Dreads
The Wreckers
Simple really.

Jazz and Prowl have already been used, I don't need them to re-appear in Prime and pull another Animated on us.

The Lambo Twins aren't a big seller for me, I prefer more unique looking and different characters that aren't over-done to death. If anything I'd prefer seeing Sunstreaker over Sideswipe because we've seen Sideswipe enough in recent media.

The Wreckers seem to be out, or dead, or no longer a team apparently judging by the conversations between Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

And lastly, The Dreads are too new and really didn't amount to much in their only appearance to date. Why bring them back if they don't serve any purpose?

Dead End and Barricade aren't necessarily needed at this point, we've got Breakdown and Knock Out for that.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #58
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
Deadend
Quote:
Dead End and Barricade aren't necessarily needed at this point, we've got Breakdown and Knock Out for that.
Dead End was already mentioned for future waves. (toy wise)
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #59
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Dead End was already mentioned for future waves. (toy wise)
Toy does not = show character. For all we know he could just be a repaint of Breakdown or Knock Out.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #60
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Simple really.

Jazz and Prowl have already been used, I don't need them to re-appear in Prime and pull another Animated on us.

The Lambo Twins aren't a big seller for me, I prefer more unique looking and different characters that aren't over-done to death. If anything I'd prefer seeing Sunstreaker over Sideswipe because we've seen Sideswipe enough in recent media.

The Wreckers seem to be out, or dead, or no longer a team apparently judging by the conversations between Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

And lastly, The Dreads are too new and really didn't amount to much in their only appearance to date. Why bring them back if they don't serve any purpose?

Ah, well I wouldn’t mind Jazz and Prowl coming back but with Prowl more of his G1 self because honestly the Animated annoyed the heck out of me. I think it’s been awhile and a due time to have the Lambo twins reunited, it seems the creators of these continuities prefer Sideswipe over his brother instead of putting them together or in IDW giving Sunny the crap end of the stick. I’d be okay with them putting in Sideswipe only (though my inner fandom would die slightly) after all, he’s mentioned in the novel where Sunstreaker most likely there but never brought into the spotlight at all. I also think Sunny and KO would amuse the heck out of me. What about Tracks?

As for the dreads, I know they are new, and I get what your saying but how can they development if like no writer puts them in anything. As for Barricade, I would love to see him too and though I would prefer Drift over Dead lock ( meant that instead of Deadend, too many Deads urgh) but Wheeljack kinda took that spunk away. I would prefer Jack as the crazy I like to blow stuff up Scientist. Oh, I would love to see Preceptor, what you think?