Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-25-2022, 11:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Possible First Look At Transformers Generations Selects Cyclonus (Toy Deco) & Nightst

A new Amazon listing has surfaced with information about a new*Transformers Generations Selects Cyclonus (Toy Deco) & Nightstick. The listing is still inactive but we can share an image that shows that this figure would be a redeco of the Kingdom Voyager Cyclonus toy with stickers and a new deco inspired by the G1 Cyclonus toy. He’s packed with this Targetmaster partner Nighstick and 2 blast effects. Could this be officially revealed tomorrow in the usual “Transformers Tuesday” announcements? Read the full product description after the break and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards! Transformers Generations Selects » Continue Reading.

The post Possible First Look At Transformers Generations Selects Cyclonus (Toy Deco) & Nightstick appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 04-25-2022, 11:50 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Possible First Look At Transformers Generations Selects Cyclonus (Toy Deco) & Nig

Looks nice, but I'd kind of rather a movie deco version.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 01:43 AM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Possible First Look At Transformers Generations Selects Cyclonus (Toy Deco) & Nig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Looks nice, but I'd kind of rather a movie deco version.
How would that be different from Kingdom?

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 07:56 AM   #4
delrue
Crossover

Well shit. I really want to like Cyclonus as much as everyone else seems to do but the lavender plastic doesn't do it for me. This might fix that. Just hate the stickers on it. One of the biggest improvements in the recent toylines has been doing away with stickers IMO. Especially when they want you to put them on yourself, cause those sticks ain't gonna be all perfectly aligned when you do it.

Last edited by delrue; 04-26-2022 at 07:59 AM.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 09:26 AM   #5
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Just hate the stickers on it
Absolutely agreed

Quote:
those sticks ain't gonna be all perfectly aligned when you do it
hard "ymmv" applies here, tho

Bought enough repros in the past for all my CW, got a whole system w/ tools and stuff
the inescapable pain in the *ss of it, is honestly the time investment - got to set aside like a whole morning, and how many of us can spare that
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 09:28 AM   #6
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
How would that be different from Kingdom?
The face and the silver parts would be pink and the purple would have a slightly more blueish hue. Kind of like this:

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 04-26-2022 at 09:31 AM.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:49 PM   #7
Crobot91
Metroplex

I like the new toy-accurate deco, it will look nice beside select comic-deco Galvatron and baby-blue Sweep.
Old 04-27-2022, 10:14 AM   #8
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

So I am super late to this party, but this release and the recent Selects Artfire, just caused me to realize there's two targetmasters (Artfire's Autobot one & Cyclonus' Decepticon one) that are both named Nightstick

Just read the tfwiki blurb on it, I guess I get it re: localization and wanting to use all the G1 targetmaster molds
But hey, how everyone who bought both these Selects, can have two different Nightsticks, cause they're using each of the (only) two Siege battlemaster gun-molds

...man, what a wet fart the Siege targetmasters turned out to be
"the same two molds, forever, with no necks, no elbows, and no knees"
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 10:28 AM   #9
Tiffster
Classic

Quote:
Well shit. I really want to like Cyclonus as much as everyone else seems to do but the lavender plastic doesn't do it for me. This might fix that. Just hate the stickers on it. One of the biggest improvements in the recent toylines has been doing away with stickers IMO. Especially when they want you to put them on yourself, cause those sticks ain't gonna be all perfectly aligned when you do it.
Part of the charm of g1 toys but ymmv. I Pre-ordered it immediately mostly due to childhood nostalgia of watching my brother unpack his target master cyclonus and apply labels while I watched enviously in 1987 lol.

Last edited by Tiffster; 04-27-2022 at 10:31 AM.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote