Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
joshimus
Metroplex
Question about HasbroToyShop.com

Okay, I have never ordered from there and I though I would check out TFBH Shockwave and see if I can get direct from them. They have a 50.00 to qualify for free shipping which I assume is U.S. only however I added 4 items to my list to just go over 50.00 and even though it STILL says I qualify, I am being charged 33.00 shipping AND I am logged in with my Canadian residence address so it's not like it doesn't know.

People say the high shipping costs cover brokerage too but I was wondering if it covers customs too. It has basically taken my order total amount and doubled it, literally. I just don't want to place the order if I am just gonna get hit again with more customs fees.
Anyone in Ontario ever deal with HTS online ordering?
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker
Re: Question about HasbroToyShop.com

Best thing to do with HTS is to load-up on your order. Even if you have $200 in your cart, it is still $35 shipping to Canada. It usually arrives in 2 days for me.

Their webpage says: "All applicable duties, fees, and taxes are included in your order total."

If they charge you tax (and they do) and then FedEx asks for money, then something is broken in the system.

If that happens, I would then pay whatever FedEx asks and contact HTS for a refund. They are really good with customer service.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote