Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-07-2021, 09:46 PM   #161
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine
Re: Your latest Transformers haul (2021 edition)

Nice but Hasbro does draw attention to Cone Heads quite a bit.
Amandahugnkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:16 PM   #162
delrue
Crossover

Got an ER Skylynx in the mail just now. First time seeing a commander class in person and it's a lot smaller than I expected considering how big Titans are, lol.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:53 PM   #163
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Got an ER Skylynx in the mail just now. First time seeing a commander class in person and it's a lot smaller than I expected considering how big Titans are, lol.
The boxes are still kinda big though, haha.

I picked up my long-awaited Grimlock/Mirage and Rodimus Prime from Amazon at a local post office yesterday. Going to go over them both this weekend I suppose. Also have to play Tetris with the empty boxes in storage too.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:22 PM   #164
The Nemesis
Alternator

Amazon delivered my Kingdom Galvatron this afternoon.

Got a version with the borked shoulders. Amazon currently has no copies for sale from itself or "order and we'll get you one when they come back in stock" listing. It's all marketplace people charging $110+. Also the amazon box looked like someone played soccer with it and the figure's box inside was severely crushed along the top edge. I'm not a "display in the boxes" type so that doesn't really bother me, but I do keep my boxes in the event I ever want to sell anything.

Gonna take a few days to decide what I want to do with it, if it's worth going through the hassle of securing another copy that might also be wrong and the potential to have to pay some amount extra. ToySnowman has a "second batch preorder" listing up but has no ETA or indication if this second batch would be a) free of the defect and b) checked for defects before shipping (because for both my sake and theirs I wouldn't want to deal with shipping copies back and forth until I got a "proper" one). So I put in a support message asking about that and we'll decide from there. It's only a couple bucks more than the Amazon order was so if I tack on another figure or two and get to free shipping and I won't really care about the price difference.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:08 PM   #165
Takonic
Generation 1

Just found a wfc ultra Magnus at treasure hunt, 14$ all in. First time for me and I feel so stoked !
Takonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:12 PM   #166
VicRav
Machine War

Picked up Tracks pre-order and picked up delivery of Dr Wu minis Optimus Prime and Soundwave/Beachcomber set. Also a 3 pack of MFT sharkticons.

Haven't opened anything yet, still have to transform Dirge and ramjet from last week - at least they are out of the box.

I know the Dr Wu minis are small, but they came in their actual boxes (typically not guaranteed with 3rd party stuff unless requested) the boxes are tiny 4.5" by 3.5". I am excited to check these tiny figures out.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #167
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
Picked up Tracks pre-order and picked up delivery of Dr Wu minis Optimus Prime and Soundwave/Beachcomber set. Also a 3 pack of MFT sharkticons.

Haven't opened anything yet, still have to transform Dirge and ramjet from last week - at least they are out of the box.

I know the Dr Wu minis are small, but they came in their actual boxes (typically not guaranteed with 3rd party stuff unless requested) the boxes are tiny 4.5" by 3.5". I am excited to check these tiny figures out.
The Dr. Wu mini figs are great. Prime is by far the best (tons of articulation, paint apps and a clean transformations). Most 3P figs come in boxes though (straight ko's might come in no boxes).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:43 PM   #168
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Siege omega suprême.....again.
Love the mold.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 09:22 PM   #169
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takonic View Post
Just found a wfc ultra Magnus at treasure hunt, 14$ all in. First time for me and I feel so stoked !
RIGHT ON brother! Gettin them thrift store deals is where it’s f*ckin at
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 07:57 PM   #170
big dawg
Energon

Last edited by big dawg; 09-14-2021 at 01:22 AM.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote