Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-13-2023, 09:08 PM   #751
xueyue2
Canadian Slag
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

I got shipping noticed too, it's in CA (Too bad, not the Canada we know....)

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:59 PM   #752
spider ham
Generation 1

I got a shipping email tonight with expected delivery on Friday....in the middle of the day...
spider ham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:00 PM   #753
Skorpulator
Armada

Mine appears to be in Ontario already. Maybe tomorrow?
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:03 PM   #754
Skorpulator
Armada

Ontario, CALIFORNIA... lol
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 01:40 AM   #755
Vakamadisk
Meow

Uh oh . . . I hope Pulse isn't holding that small dispute I had with them back in October against me. Perhaps the $17.80 I fought for wasn't worth it if they're gonna potentially tamper with my Deathsaurus (or not ship it at all), but it was the principle of the matter--it needed to be done.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:30 AM   #756
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Yeah, they probably should've. I think I said on TFW that they should've been able to say that since they have distribution warehouses in various places around the US that they expected to ship things out in waves to various locations based on proximity to those depots. They could've said "Canada will probably start seeing shipments in the second week, scheduled to arrive 4-7 days later." and it might've calmed things down a bit. People would still bitch if it didn't arrive at the earliest possible moment, but there are people doing that already so it's not like we'd be any worse off.

As of this moment I have no e-mail from Hasbro or FedEx, no movement indicated on my Pulse account (it still says "unfulfilled") and no info on my FedEx account's advanced shipment tracking page.

But people getting shipping notices in Canada is progress so I hopefully will see something before the weekend.

Yeah they aren't going to open themselves up to possible issues down the road by setting specific dates, even if they are a range of dates. There are too many factors at play that could affect shipping, including the fact that they have no say in the company that ships them (FedEx). Once FedEx picks them up Hasbro has no say on what happens with the delivery. So why open yourself up to possible claims down the road if something happens, like what happened with Victory Saber last year for Taiwan buyers.

That was a terrible situation, that was completely out of Hasbro's control. DHL (I think) was responsible for making sure the shipment made it safe to Taiwan and didn't. Hasbro still had to take the hit to the company's image, granted a small hit, and make it right. They went beyond a simple refund, and while I'm sure it didn't sit well with a lot of the buyers, at least they tried. However they weren't the company responsible for the problem and still had to pay for it and take the hit in image. Yes they would have had insurance and been paid out for that, but they still lost money on that shipment and the extra product offered as recompense.

So why set yourself up for another situation like that, no matter how unlikely, simply by being specific when you can just be general?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:32 AM   #757
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakamadisk View Post
Uh oh . . . I hope Pulse isn't holding that small dispute I had with them back in October against me. Perhaps the $17.80 I fought for wasn't worth it if they're gonna potentially tamper with my Deathsaurus (or not ship it at all), but it was the principle of the matter--it needed to be done.

Guess you'll find out if they cancel your order and refund you the money!!

I highly doubt they are going to worry about something that was less than 1/10 of the price of Deathsaurus. Plus the $17.80 from October is long covered by other sales.

Now if you were aggressive/obnoxious/threatening then maybe.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 08:35 AM   #758
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Got my Deathsaurus shipping notice email, timestamped 11pm last night
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 11:29 AM   #759
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

I like how people think Hasbro does all the logistics for shipping. They set up a label, print a label and slap it on the a box and Fedex does the rest. Fedex's internal system can and do determine estimated delivery times at the time of printing the label.

Many industries rely on these couriers to ship, estimate and deliver on a daily basis but when it comes to Hasbro stuff the fan boys start making excuses for them.

The reason they have layed off 40% of their staff in the last year and coming year is because they are run poorly. Has nothing to do with the consumer. Its a company being stripped to its bare bones so its poor leadership can still hit its bonus targets regardless if the company will exist in 5 years or not. The leadership does not care if Hasbro fails because they will just go work somewhere else after making millions.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 03:47 PM   #760
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno

Well, the leadership cares... about keeping their jobs.

And if they don't meet the targets the shareholders demand they'll get fired and replaced by somebody with even less morals/ethics who will. So it's a catch-22 and a good CEO has to be good at managing shareholders just as much as employees.