Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-14-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Slayback
Animated
General Thanks

I figured that since i've gotten a chance to think straight, eat and sleep properly I would write this now before my workload gets heavy again. I wanted to say thanks to several folks.

Thanks to the staffers at Tfcon - it is always nice to chat with folks show after show. Obviously without their hard work we wouldnt have this show and it would suck bigtime if i had to look to going to botcon. Sorry but Americans sometimes scare me.

Thanks to the guys that bought all 40 Igear sharkticons and didnt quibble about the pricing. Igear was good enough to listen to my proposal - give me the pricing that was needed to bring them in and push them out to the fans who could appreciate the figure. (thanks iGear) Hopefully iGear will be more willing to work with me in the future. Oh also the guys who introduced themselves to me - (Otis - i wanted to chat more but tight spacing and onslaught of people made it a wee bit difficult)

Reprolabels - big thanks to Aaron and his crew for making the stickers for the above figures -as well as stickers for Scoria. If you havent checked them out -they're awesome sets and should be grabbed as they make the figures even better than they already are.

Oh -A3U. Great company and guys who continually try to help me out with advice and feedback.

Lastly of course - thanks to the customers and fans who came out and supported the local dealers, even though there was some crazy deals from the big shops. much appreciated.

ok. nuff brown nosing.

SB

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815

Last edited by Slayback; 07-14-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Re: General Thanks

It was a pleasure chatting with you as always, Eric - hope I didn't bug you too much

And thanks for the great deal on Diesel!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #3
Autobot_Lancer
Robot in Disguise

It was nice to meet you and thanks for the replacement arm for Quakewave. It looks much better now having the cable going the right way on his arm
Old 07-15-2014, 12:00 AM   #4
the Stealth M.C.
Machine War

Very happy with being able to buy the iGear sharks individually. Thanks, Slayback, and thanks TFCon!
the Stealth M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #5
vectorsigma2
Machine War

i love slayback
vectorsigma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
Window
Robot Master

nah man Thank you!
You're the reason I'm not placing business with alot of the big retailers - the service and face to face interaction is always exemplary.

Now get your website going...seriously!
Window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #7
chans formers
raff ow roud

thank you good sir.eventually myself and a couple local guys would have eventually just bought the sharkticon sets and split them between us but in a way,though they couldn'tmake it out this year they still somewhat get a piece of tfcon when i get back to calgary.(the pricing was set where honestly,to argue/haggle would be quite ignorant,so yeah,thanks for getting these to the show at that price point)

i also would have liked to have had more time to chat with you eric but hey,i understand

until next year,thanks again eric
Old 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #8
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Eric/Slayback works really hard for the Transformers Toys Collectors/Community. He always finds ways to make sure that purchasing from him is great experience. As proof to give back to his customers, that Igear Sharticons Thank You Promotion was a very nice touch and I for one really appreciated it and hope to see more of these type of promotion in the future regardless of the company...We all work hard for our hobby funds and a little promotional figure at a great price goes a long way...I have said numerous time, to people I meet and or even to his face that Eric/Slayback is great for the Transformers Toys Community...Thank you Eric for everything that you do to fulfill our addiction!!!

Now that my lips are chapped…other thanks goes to Sheraz/kooltoyz(MMC Bovis) and Age3andup(FP Virus) great products at great prices...

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:52 PM   #9
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
Lastly of course - thanks to the customers and fans who came out and supported the local dealers, even though there was some crazy deals from the big shops. much appreciated.
You're welcome, but why are we last in your gratitude?
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Slayback is a Bro, we've had many pleasant dealings in the past and will do so in the future. BTW I got my eye on a couple things when I go back to work in September I'll pay you a visit.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote