Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 06-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #21
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin
Re: Maketoy Website Live - Laser Optimus Prime Upgrade, Powerglide, Seaspray, Devasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedtime View Post
and their devy is looking just like a bigger version of the g1 toy... doesnt seem like they "classics'd" it... will have to wait and see where they take it...
Well if its like PG and SS which are pretty much G1 with articulation then it will be fantastic. Doesnt have to be "classics-ified" just G1 accurate and articulate to be awesome, IMO.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
bedtime
Nexus Maximus
Re: Maketoy Website Live - Laser Optimus Prime Upgrade, Powerglide, Seaspray, Devasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Well if its like PG and SS which are pretty much G1 with articulation then it will be fantastic. Doesnt have to be "classics-ified" just G1 accurate and articulate to be awesome, IMO.
thats a good point... i guess articulated and a bit "sleeker" (for lack of a better word...) is what i meant by classics-ified.
bedtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
Stapler
Nexus Maximus

Wow! That combined mode with the taker trailer reminds me Armada Megatron and Tidalwave's combined mode only, you know, awesome!

And it looks like Maketoys are making their own Devastator figure. Great news for us, more choices and competition can only be a good thing.

Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #24
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

I'd be up for the G2 Prime upgrade if (and only if) Hasbro releases a Nemesis Prime/Scourge repaint and Maketoy releases a corresponding kit...I just looooooove RiD Scourge.

Until then, Universe Nemesis Prime wearing the FP Shadow Commander armour will suffice.

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote