Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-24-2022, 06:55 PM   #5321
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patate View Post
Yup, 100% agree with the quality issues. At that price, they should be a bit more careful.

I had to get a replacement because my 1st one was not transformable because of some places that won't fit and if I force more, I feel I'll break it. My 2nd one is fine and can transform ok, but still need a bit more force than I'm comfortable with.

Unfortunately, my 2nd has some issues like the part on the leg that doesn't stay closed properly. It was also a problem on the 1st one I got, so I just decided to live with it.
Mine is so crazy hard to unsnap that it's scary (the part that snaps in the windshield and the side parts for the arms. After a few transformation it's a tiny bit better but I hate transforming him at this point.

Quote:
I think of all the Transformers toys I bought last year, about only half of it are issues free. The rest have minor or major problem.
I feel lucky that most I got aren't too bad, but then I didn't get that many from ER and only a few of the Kingdom lines... my Black Arachnia was fine until she wasn't (chest tab), but I consider that some QC stuff is more about the design and cutting corners. Just got Waspinator and compared to the other Kingdow figures I have, he is CHEAP.. just bad.. cheaper plastic, doesn't tab, etc. glad I paid less than 1/2 price on those sales of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
jesus christ, that's awful. I thought it was a joke that after two outstanding toys at the class with Sky-Lynx and Jetfire, to have a voyager toy with a box... but seems like the QC issues are widespread. sad.
Jetfire had issues with the mask and such, but minor compared, but I find that they cut too many corners... the kibble in jet mode, the underbelly is just terrible, For such a large figure, they could have found a way to put some panels to finish the look of it. I find that the plastic for the legs a bit thin, as it warps/twists quite a bit more than it should with minor pressure... but I'm being finicky I know... it could be so much worse (but it could have been better for the price).

Skylinx is great and/but just two major flaws. The wings connectors (mushroom pegs) on mine didn't hold the wings, they would pop off just be moving them, so the part is warped just enough to cause this. I did a fix so that the connectors are now closed and cannot pop-off. And the other issue is theside panels (for the base mode) are just pressure tabs and they don't hold at all, so I've floor polished them but I'm planning to probably add some magnets or such to make them as solid as I can... those should have been more spring loaded snaps like they did for the shuttle lock to the Lynx section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Got this on my copy too

That and the trailer don't stay closed when the cannon is inside it
Some are finding that it's a case that you have to flip the cannon and it's stand parts around and that helps. (didn't with mine) but...

Quote:
Me too but I managed to kept it closed if I don't fit the cannon in the hole it's suppose to be. So it just rattle in the trailer instead but I prefer that over it having that gap in the top.
I took mine in the bathroom opened both ends of the trailer and put my airblower at one end and heated the heck out of it while I have elastic type wrapping holding it closed as tight as possible. I "baked" it for several minutes until the whole trailer was quite warm, hot even... left the wrapping on it for a good hour or two while it cooled. It's much better now. I have to play a bit with it when I close it to get it "right" but no more gap.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:03 PM   #5322
inhale
Generation 2

today I received my .com order of 2 terrorsaurs

7 preorders between friend and I.
1 unit from .CA received (friend)
2 units from .CA cancelled (me)
2 units from .com cancelled (friend)
2 units from .com received (me)
inhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 10:11 PM   #5323
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions

I got my Terrorsaur from .com tonight; my .ca order was cancelled a long time ago.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:16 AM   #5324
delrue
Crossover

Small sale on truck buddies

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F2820-Tra-Destiny-3-Sioc/dp/B08TQQVPL2/
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:34 PM   #5325
Taylor890
Generation 2

Amazon weirdly sent me an email about my perceptor that wasn't canceling it (yet) :
"We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience"
Taylor890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 12:44 PM   #5326
delrue
Crossover

Mutant Tigatron also on sale

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F2817-T.../dp/B08TR35Y22
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 12:01 PM   #5327
big dawg
Energon

SS86 starscream available
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:11 PM   #5328
timcrook
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dawg View Post
SS86 starscream available
So this is a voyager size toy with some accessories with a leader class price?
Old 02-28-2022, 04:22 PM   #5329
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
So this is a voyager size toy with some accessories with a leader class price?
Yep, that's pretty much a lot of leader class figures nowadays.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:29 PM   #5330
big dawg
Energon

It’s a sweet chair.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote