Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-13-2023, 04:15 PM   #3371
Covain
Machine War
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
Check your emails for a 25% off coupon R club members.
So are these targeted emails? I don't seem to get them and I have double checked with TRU that I am setup to receive their emails.
Covain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 04:34 PM   #3372
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2 View Post
this weekend is the official grand (re-)opening of my local TRU. when i was there, an employee told me there's a 10% discount off everything(*?) in the store. that plus the 25% off email brought it down to 202+tax
Got mine and because I had redid my club thing last month, I had the 10% for registration thing (that was still valid for a few more days) and they took it... They didn't have that promotion for new openings thing so it balanced it out.

So same as you in price which is what I was willing to go for it, so woohoo, one more Titan to my collection.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 10-13-2023 at 05:05 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 05:05 PM   #3373
Nyax78
Generation 1

I re-did my R Club membership a couple of weeks ago and I haven't received this 25% off coupon. I've never received one of these coupons and I've been an R-Club member for years. What gives?
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:33 PM   #3374
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

Thanks for the heads up, had to search in my mailbox to find it!
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 08:23 PM   #3375
Covain
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
I re-did my R Club membership a couple of weeks ago and I haven't received this 25% off coupon. I've never received one of these coupons and I've been an R-Club member for years. What gives?
I used the online chat to get it sorted out. Even though I had my preferences set to receive toy emails (not the Babies R Us one) it was still set somewhere in there to opt out of emails. I couldn't find it or see where they changed it in my profile but you may want to speak to someone and see if it's the same for you. They sent me a coupon.
Covain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:01 PM   #3376
Nyax78
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covain View Post
I used the online chat to get it sorted out. Even though I had my preferences set to receive toy emails (not the Babies R Us one) it was still set somewhere in there to opt out of emails. I couldn't find it or see where they changed it in my profile but you may want to speak to someone and see if it's the same for you. They sent me a coupon.
So I logged into my account and tried to change my email preferences and it didn't seem to let me. However at 9:30pm I finally received the email with the coupon. Strange. But I'm happy to finally get a coupon.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 06:03 AM   #3377
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2 View Post
this weekend is the official grand (re-)opening of my local TRU. when i was there, an employee told me there's a 10% discount off everything(*?) in the store. that plus the 25% off email brought it down to 202+tax

Your lucky.

The new location close to me wouldn't stack the 10% on top of the 25% coupon. Something about a one time coupon, blah, blah, blah. Of course though the coupon I used was a mail flyer I got last week. I still have the email one to use.

Still I was able to get the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Troop Builder 4 pack for 25% off so that was still good.

Oh and if you have a new location near your during the grand opening weekend, and are a GI Joe Classified collector head out. Classified is currently on sale for 25% off and the 10% grand opening discount DOES stack on top. So you can get Classified stuff for 35% off. I was able to get a Snow Serpent for just a tad over $35 (plus tax). Which was nice since I missed the price mistake at Gamestop for them.

Also you can stack the 25% off coupon so you could get one Classified item for 50% right now.

Last edited by canprime; 10-14-2023 at 06:06 AM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 10:46 AM   #3378
Primetyme
Generation 2

SS102 Optimus in stock for home delivery

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme...tml?quantity=1
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:46 AM   #3379
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetyme View Post
SS102 Optimus in stock for home delivery

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme...tml?quantity=1
OOS now.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:47 AM   #3380
Haricot11
Generation 1

I'm extremely upset, I had it in my cart but it didn't let me check out for about 10 minutes. And now, its out of stock again. Getting this thing is turning out to be a nightmare...
Haricot11 is offline   Reply With Quote