Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 08-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #11
Aernaroth
Metroplex
Re: 5hr lay-over in Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
depends on the time that you're getting in.
if your layover is in the middle of the afternoon - you're sorta f*cked. doesn't matter where you're going because traffic is crud. you're not going anywhere quickly and i'm sure you'll realize by the time you get to where you want to go - heading back will be a panicky situation. Give a time frame and we can give you better results.

Also i'm sure there are a lot of SilverSnail fans -but it's not worth going to on a time crunch. You're better off going to a walmart or toysus. Even going to ..Mr.Crocodile -yellow store whatever his name is .. in Woodbridge would probably be a better option.
If we're thinking of the same store in woodbridge (with the animals and the mmc ring and such), I thought it was just called Heroes. Even that might be hard to get to without a car.

Close to the airport, there's Comic Warehouse on Steeles East of Dixie, which is big and carries a huge amount of old stuff (nearly no Transformers though, think a comic shop from like 15 years ago), and the Playdium store, which has all the newest pinball machines and jukeboxes, if that appeals to you (they no longer have the TF Pinball machine on the floor, however).
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #12
Armagear
Scamper
Re: 5hr lay-over in Toronto

Completely forgot about the time of day as a factor. It's in the middle of the afternoon. If rush is around the same time for everybody, guess I'm pretty hooped for any quickies xP

When in doubt, Kick It
Armagear is offline   Reply With Quote