Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-19-2021, 12:41 AM   #11
GodzillaPrime
Generation 1
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Grindor and ravage in stock now

https://toysnowman.com/collections/t...udio-series-73
GodzillaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:46 AM   #12
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder View Post
Is that what DJ collectibles told you? Curious how Hasbro didnt tell Amazon to cancel their preorders.
Same that DJC told me..... same as A3U, BBTS, EE......all other retailers have cancelled theirs...not to mention my store had them cancelled on us, from Hasbros part

Hasbro didn't even know about Amazon Canada not fulfilling a single order of the ConeHeads....Question was asked in the May Fan First Friday reveal where it was admitted they had no idea. Amazon isn't going to be forced to cancel anything from Hasbro....they got that Amazon money the moment Amazon wanted a exclusive. And if you believe Amazon is somehow going to produce a preorder that's now 367 days old.....well then you believe that.
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:07 PM   #13
BlackZarak
Robot in Disguise
BlackZarak's Ebay Auctions

Thumbs up for Toysnowman. I was in Montreal on vacation this past week and Amir was nice enough to open up his store on a weekend (they were closed), to have me pick up my order. He didn’t need to do that, but it was really gracious and I really appreciated it. A stand up guy that deserves your business.
BlackZarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:10 PM   #14
zirew_85
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers View Post
Same that DJC told me..... same as A3U, BBTS, EE......all other retailers have cancelled theirs...not to mention my store had them cancelled on us, from Hasbros part

Hasbro didn't even know about Amazon Canada not fulfilling a single order of the ConeHeads....Question was asked in the May Fan First Friday reveal where it was admitted they had no idea. Amazon isn't going to be forced to cancel anything from Hasbro....they got that Amazon money the moment Amazon wanted a exclusive. And if you believe Amazon is somehow going to produce a preorder that's now 367 days old.....well then you believe that.
Bbts, ee, a3u never had these coneheads up for preorder in the first place so I'm curious to know how are you so sure that they were canceled on them? Also is toysnowman gonna risk his reputation with taking preorders on a product that is supposedly canceled and cant be fulfilled?

According to toysnowman himself the preorders are still good on his side during the time that the coneheads were being canceled at other stores, so thats why i find it hard to believe with what you're saying

Last edited by zirew_85; 07-19-2021 at 11:02 PM.
zirew_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:16 PM   #15
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Post Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirew_85 View Post
Bbts, ee, a3u never had these coneheads up for preorder in the first place so I'm curious to know how are you so sure that they were canceled on them? Also is toysnowman gonna risk his reputation with taking preorders on a product that is supposedly canceled and cant be fulfilled?

According to toysnowman himself the preorders are still good on his side during the time that the coneheads were being canceled at other stores, so thats why i find it hard to believe with what you're saying
Same.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:47 PM   #16
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Quote:

same
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:11 AM   #17
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:

I get the impression that the "canceled orders" are from the original wave that never arrived. The one that we all ordered last August or whatever it was. It ties into the referencing that Hasbro had no idea the original run of Amazon pre-orders were never fulfilled

It almost makes me think there's a bit of a wires crossed issue here and the poster thinks we're all still waiting on last year's pre-orders rather than the second wave pre-orders that went up a couple months ago from assorted specialty retailers like ToySnowman
Old 07-20-2021, 01:22 AM   #18
delrue
Crossover

There were a few other stores that offered these as a preorder when Toysnowman did, but TS is the only one who is still claiming to be getting their order.

I feel like most places were wise and never bothered to put these up until they knew for sure they are getting them.

The question is why Toysnowman seems so confident they are still receiving theirs when all the other places backed out.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:27 AM   #19
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
There were a few other stores that offered these as a preorder when Toysnowman did, but TS is the only one who is still claiming to be getting their order.

I feel like most places were wise and never bothered to put these up until they knew for sure they are getting them.

The question is why Toysnowman seems so confident they are still receiving theirs when all the other places backed out.

Cos dude outright said in one of his FB posts he has heard no newe about cancellation, and if he does, he will let everybody know. You're making a weird thing about this.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 02:04 AM   #20
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Cos dude outright said in one of his FB posts he has heard no newe about cancellation, and if he does, he will let everybody know. You're making a weird thing about this.
This x2

Yeah wait for bad news dont cause it.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote