Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-08-2022, 07:50 PM   #11
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Which figures of characters do you think are superior

You know I'm finding it hard pressed to actually identify many older releases that outdo new ones...

On the Arcee front, I actually prefer TR Arcee over T30 or Earthrise. I was a sucker for Rebirth and headmasters as a kid, so I really like having a headmaster Arcee to go with the rest.

Obviously stuff like the original version of Cybertron Prime is far superior to the Siege one (I have no idea why I am keeping it).

I think CW/Legends Ultra Magnus is a superior toy to Kingdom/Siege Magnus molds, although I still am keeping Kingdom Magnus because he scales better with the new aesthetic and looks more like the movie. But CW Magnus is clearly a superior toy...

And finally I would say G1 Fortress Maximus is superior to TR Fort Max... The other bases, G1 has their charm, but I prefer to play with the new versions. They are so much more impressive. G1 Fort Max, though, such an awesome city mode with play features compared to what they did with TR Max
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:39 PM   #12
savagephil
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
You know I'm finding it hard pressed to actually identify many older releases that outdo new ones...

On the Arcee front, I actually prefer TR Arcee over T30 or Earthrise. I was a sucker for Rebirth and headmasters as a kid, so I really like having a headmaster Arcee to go with the rest.

Obviously stuff like the original version of Cybertron Prime is far superior to the Siege one (I have no idea why I am keeping it).

I think CW/Legends Ultra Magnus is a superior toy to Kingdom/Siege Magnus molds, although I still am keeping Kingdom Magnus because he scales better with the new aesthetic and looks more like the movie. But CW Magnus is clearly a superior toy...

And finally I would say G1 Fortress Maximus is superior to TR Fort Max... The other bases, G1 has their charm, but I prefer to play with the new versions. They are so much more impressive. G1 Fort Max, though, such an awesome city mode with play features compared to what they did with TR Max

Actually have titans return arcee, it's a great figure even though a blurr remold. The titan masters scale perfectly as a human character, with the prime wars trilogy, wfc legacy characters
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:25 PM   #13
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagephil View Post
Actually have titans return arcee, it's a great figure even though a blurr remold. The titan masters scale perfectly as a human character, with the prime wars trilogy, wfc legacy characters
I never got her, wish I did. Fuck that blurr mold was great. Nautica was also an excellent retool.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:42 AM   #14
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I never got her, wish I did. Fuck that blurr mold was great. Nautica was also an excellent retool
Got both
I know some h8rs are like "it's a dude's mold" but all u got to do really is be creative with ur posing

With that said, I'm ready for an updated Nautica, but I wonder how likely they are to touch IDW donut steels anymore?
evenstaves is online now   Reply With Quote