Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 05-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #11
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: Splitting a dealer table

Do you folks even know how much it costs to get a table at the other conventions? TFcon is probably the best bang for your buck if you want to unload TFs in one big shot. You have people who travel across the country to TFcon.

In terms of traffic, it's definitely the highest number of people for your target potential buyers versus all the other conventions.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #12
soundwave1976
Machine War
Re: Splitting a dealer table

Have you already purchased the weekend table and looking to unload the Sunday one?

I want a table for Sunday but they only have overflow area available for purchase. I'd rather be in the dealer room. I've done the OCC and 80s Toy Expo already this year and had a blast both times. I mostly have Joes and Star Wars (selling those to buy TFs!)

I need to double check my inventory to see what's left and see if there's the potential to make it worth while, hopefully I can to do that by this weekend.

If you're okay with it I can let you know over the course of the weekend or Monday and, unless someone else snatches it up before then, I will probably more than likely take Sunday off your hands.

soundwave1976 is offline   Reply With Quote