Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-21-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Sideswipe
Break it down!
Human Alliance Barricade.

Hey folks, had a question here.

I'm making a decepticon movie lot (I know I know) and was trying to assess a value for HA Barricade.

Mine is a genuine original with Frenzy and accessories (if he has any, I know I still have them if there are any, somewhere in a ziplock) but no packaging or instructions.

To my recollection (or imagination) this guy had jumped in value as high as 90 bucks or so. So I went to ebay for a rough estimate, and the prices vary from low end @ 30$ (was loose) to high end at $330 bucks (sealed) and not much in between.

What is his deal, what is a fair value for sale? I plan on putting him in a lot with other of the better decepticon releases I have.

Any thoughts?
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #2
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: Human Alliance Barricade.

For an authentic Hasbro H/A Barricade without box & no instruction - Barricade doesn't have accessories, he only has the mini articulating Frenzy(I love that little guy) - I would say approx $50.00 maybe $60.00... I was very fortunate to get mine MIB at a decent price last year... At recent shows H/A Barricade is going close to $100.00 sealed... Hope this helps you a bit... All the best of your sale thread!!!

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeCron View Post
For an authentic Hasbro H/A Barricade without box & no instruction - Barricade doesn't have accessories, he only has the mini articulating Frenzy(I love that little guy) - I would say approx $50.00 maybe $60.00... I was very fortunate to get mine MIB at a decent price last year... At recent shows H/A Barricade is going close to $100.00 sealed... Hope this helps you a bit... All the best of your sale thread!!!
Primescron right about 50.00 lose or about 100.00 mib.. as for that 300.00 price im lol as I hate when ebayers list stuff crazy high to markup the value on stuff...
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
elintseeker
Generation 1

This is sort of related question. What about a complete MIB HA soundwave (Mercedes Benz)? Not a whole lot of data to go by from my internet searches, and eBay is such a wide range. Thanks :-)
elintseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Last time I searched, I saw MISB Soundwaves going for roughly $100-$120 at the low end.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #6
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elintseeker View Post
This is sort of related question. What about a complete MIB HA soundwave (Mercedes Benz)? Not a whole lot of data to go by from my internet searches, and eBay is such a wide range. Thanks :-)

H/A Soundwave and H/A Barricade were both released and read somewhere that these were cancelled half way through production which is making these figures somewhat valuable...I was very lucking getting the last MISB H/A Soundwave from robotkingdom... and WORTH every pennies...I have seen a MLC H/A Soundwave go for about $75.00 to $80.00...

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:36 PM   #7
Sideswipe
Break it down!

Thanks for the input guys.

See, 50-60 sound good. I did have a laugh at those 300$ ones i saw.....but hey, thats ebay for you, lol.
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:31 PM   #8
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
Thanks for the input guys.

See, 50-60 sound good. I did have a laugh at those 300$ ones i saw.....but hey, thats ebay for you, lol.
yep love how priceing on ebay is fixed to bring up prices
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote