Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 08-08-2022, 10:54 AM   #21
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Studio Series 86 Voyager Ironhide Robot Mode In-Hand Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
The yellow stripe and the proper light-blue windows will be added ...in the Buzzworthy Bumblebee repainted figure (so that Hasbro can get collectors to buy this mold twice)
I completely believe this - but also, since IH retools into Ratchet so easily, AND we know this one has the pegs on top of the alt mode for a light bar to peg onto, I wonder if they won't just do the Ratchet retool and call it a day
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 12:12 PM   #22
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
Re-LOL.

ER Ironhide barely transforms, half of the vehicle detaches by pure engineering lazyness.
Okay...and? I'm sorry, I'm just failing to see your point from where I sit.
All they seem to have done here is remove the yellow paint app and the onebox (which in and of itself has 7 molds) and replace it with a foot panel and now an extra leg panel, seemingly on translucent plastic. I paid 50 for the ER Ironhide and Prowl, snagged it on an Amazon flash sale. So, for me, Ironhide was 25 bucks. This new guy, taxes in, is 55 (15 percent tax here is BS) or even worse, TRU is 55 before taxes. I see traded value, apples to apples. This will literally cost more than double for me; it shouldn't even be spoken in the same breath with ER, yet here we are makinf the only comparison that makes sense. It is a fine Ironhide. It is also still only a deluxe. I am open though to an argument that actuslly explains how this guy is literally more than double the value. I just don't see it, mathematically speaking.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 12:14 PM   #23
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
The yellow stripe and the proper light-blue windows will be added ...in the Buzzworthy Bumblebee repainted figure (so that Hasbro can get collectors to buy this mold twice)
OMG, lol, I bet you are right, and TRU can charge like 75 bucks or something lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote