Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-22-2022, 01:58 PM   #2691
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
I'm sorry guys, but my orders are way more shipped than yours. I even get double tracking!
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 02:29 PM   #2692
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

I use sightings from out East too to track and predict when stores out West will get things. Usually can predict it down to the day with Walmart, TRU and Gamestop.

No Name Calling

Last edited by Robimus; 09-22-2022 at 10:55 PM.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 02:44 PM   #2693
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
The thread says ?and discussion? so sharing is fine. Don?t know why some of these guys get bent out of shape over it.

Complainers clog up the thread just as much and me complaining about the complainers does too 😂
Hank, read what I was replying to.

"AND DISCUSSION" get outta here with your... FACTS

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:50 PM   #2694
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise

I have pre-orders for this wave of figures and haven't gotten shipping notices or received anything yet.

But it is reassuring to see that other people are starting to get theirs so I'm more confident mine will show up sooner or later. And if I don't get them, I know I will be the anomaly and look into contacting their customer service to see why mine hasn't arrived yet.

So please continue to let everyone else know when you get your orders. It really helps me out.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:13 PM   #2695
The Nemesis
Alternator

Does anyone know if Walmart's option for e-mailed restock alerts work?

I put in for alerts on Scourge and Cosmos and have never received anything. So I don't know if that just means they've never been back in stock online or if I just got hosed by a lack of responsiveness and how quickly they would sell out when they come available again.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:02 PM   #2696
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

I dont think the email alert works, I put mine on Scourge as I could never find him online and never got any alert...mind you he is in quite a few stores now. I know from this group that he came in stock online since then 2 or 3 times, so it doesnt work.

I had a delay email sent to me today for Cosmos and Clampdown...Clampdown as part of a larger order....then I received notice today again that both were delivered to my POBOX...Party on Wayne!!....so it should be there.

I still have the Black van thing and Green Inferno on order with Clampdown, but looks like only Clampdown was sent. Didnt get any update on the other two that are easy to find in store now. I bought it on a gift card so unsure if I could cancel and just use the rest of the card, but will just wait as it looks like they actually came through on the hardest to find items...quite impressive...still waiting on Amazon exclusives that were in the US 1.5 months ago....your move Amazon Canada.

I guess if you have the same experience on receiving your items as 1 or 2 others, the information is out there that things are moving in your area and dont need to be repeated...if you have unique odd delay emails and then a sudden delivery, its good for those confused about all the Walmart.ca c*ck teasing going on

Happy Hunting!!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:54 PM   #2697
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

LETS KEEP THE CONVERSATIONS CiIVIL

Thanks

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 11:05 PM   #2698
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
I dont think the email alert works, I put mine on Scourge as I could never find him online and never got any alert...mind you he is in quite a few stores now. I know from this group that he came in stock online since then 2 or 3 times, so it doesnt work.

I had a delay email sent to me today for Cosmos and Clampdown...Clampdown as part of a larger order....then I received notice today again that both were delivered to my POBOX...Party on Wayne!!....so it should be there.

I still have the Black van thing and Green Inferno on order with Clampdown, but looks like only Clampdown was sent. Didnt get any update on the other two that are easy to find in store now. I bought it on a gift card so unsure if I could cancel and just use the rest of the card, but will just wait as it looks like they actually came through on the hardest to find items...quite impressive...still waiting on Amazon exclusives that were in the US 1.5 months ago....your move Amazon Canada.

I guess if you have the same experience on receiving your items as 1 or 2 others, the information is out there that things are moving in your area and dont need to be repeated...if you have unique odd delay emails and then a sudden delivery, its good for those confused about all the Walmart.ca c*ck teasing going on

Happy Hunting!!
I remember trying the email alert a while back for a hot item. If I ever Did get the email, it was hours later when it was back out of stock.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 11:26 PM   #2699
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post

Happy Hunting!!

I kind of figured they were probably a bust. Guess I'm going to have to pay extra attention to here.

Since they've moved on to pumping out the limited wave 2 of the Velocitron set it seems like my only hopes are going to be either good old fashioned dumb luck or that perhaps a later release/wave re-issues them the way that chunks of Kingdom and Legacy have just been Siege/ER/Kingdom figures repackaged for a repeat release.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:57 PM   #2700
HeavyTread
Generation 1

Head's up, just got an email Road Rocket shipped, keep your eye's peeled folks! Hopefully Burn Out isn't too far behind.
HeavyTread is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
walmart