Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 02-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Incepticon
Double Agent
TFP First Edition Optimus, Bulkhead, Cliffjumper & Bumblebee Lot [Calgary only]

For anyone in Calgary who is interested, I've decided to get rid of FE Bulkhead, Optimus, Cliffjumper & Bumblebee as an all-or-nothing lot. Meaning, I'm not selling them separately. I bought them just over a week ago from Mac TRU, all of them were opened and transformed a couple of times each, and I can verify the QC is up to snuff... other than Bumblebee having the sorta loose shoulder thing that most people have already mentioned.

Anyway, I repacked all of them, so I'd consider them to meet solid MIB standards. I also still have the TRU receipt, so I'll give you that as well. The total for all 4 figures after taxes was just over $98.00, so I'm asking $100 even and am of course willing to drive and meet at wherever is a middle point for me and whoever might want to buy them. That way you can personally inspect them as well

Before anyone asks, the reason for the sale is because I uimately decided to skip this line afterall. While there are some AWESOME figures in it, definitely including all the FE's, I just can't get on board with the RID mechtech-like gimmicks or want to risk possibly never getting a good sized properly colored Megatron. I'm OCD like that, haha.

So yeah, PM me if interested!
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Incepticon
Double Agent
Re: TFP First Edition Optimus, Bulkhead, Cliffjumper & Bumblebee Lot [Calgary only]

Added some pics I just took. These are after being repackaged.

Last edited by Incepticon; 05-15-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
aznpnoy
Generation 1
Re: TFP First Edition Optimus, Bulkhead, Cliffjumper & Bumblebee Lot [Calgary only]

hey, u can go back to TRU right now and get a price adjustment on those FE Voyagers. Will get u around $25 back. I hope that helps.
aznpnoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
ang3l3s
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpnoy View Post
hey, u can go back to TRU right now and get a price adjustment on those FE Voyagers. Will get u around $25 back. I hope that helps.
+1 , you have 14 days from purchase date, it's like $18 and change plus you can lower your asking price making them sell faster... still interested.
ang3l3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Incepticon
Double Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpnoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang3l3s View Post
+1 , you have 14 days from purchase date, it's like $18 and change plus you can lower your asking price making them sell faster... still interested.
Thanks for the heads-up guys. I had no idea TRU was running a sale on the Voyagers. Not sure if my work schedule will allow me to get back there in time, but I'll do my best.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
shockwave555
Smart Guy

$100, really i was SOOO onboard until u said $100 because u paid $98. I only have 2 problems.

1: u want more than u paid (i can see why, now that there discontinued)

2: once u take it out of the package the price decreases then once u transform and play with it u lose a total of 50% so my suggestion is price at min-$50
max-$65 if u can consider those prices or for example bulkhead for $30 PM me and we can stike a deal (im willing to negotiate) please R.S.V.P
P.S. im really interested

Last edited by shockwave555; 02-26-2012 at 01:40 AM.
shockwave555 is offline   Reply With Quote