Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
TFCON 2011

I just wanted to say that I had another great time at TFCON.

I stayed the weekend and thats going to start to be the norm as long as i can afford it.

It was great seeing all my friends from the boards and making new friends.

I was looking forward to it all year.

thank you tfcon staff and everyone for making it a fantastic time as always.

it isn't even about the getting good deals and all that for me as its more for seeing my friends and getting to hang out and have fun with them.

us people out and around the area need to start doing like the people do out west and have a get together some other time during the year as well as tfcon.

thats all.

just wanted to say how great it was seeing everyone again and cant wait to see you all again.

i hope everyone had a great time like me and alicia did. It was her first tfcon and first experience doing anything like this. she loved meeting and hanging with all you guys.

everyone from far away. have a safe trip home and I really hope you all can make it back next year for more fun times.

I know im already looking forward to seeing you all.

Rob.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
Bruticus
B&K Collectables
Re: TFCON 2011

100% agreed, Rob!!

It was a ton of fun and it was nice to hang out with you and the rest of the guys from the boards as well. I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to the conventions and stuff, but you certainly made me feel welcome. Thanks a TON. I plan on contiuing to attend and I appreciate you guys including me...

plus the Gary Chalke seronade to all of us was really cool too...

... oh yeah, and the free beer because of that stupid waitress was awesome too. LOL. Have safe trips home, my friends!!

Dan.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Nullray
IGC

I had a great time this weekend as well. People where so friendly and got to meet some great new people. This was my first TFcon with a table and the experience was fantastic. So many things to learn and people that are veterans sharing their insight. I am greatful to Perry and James. Thanks Colin for organizing the event and the crew that kept things together running smooth. The crazy busy security staff was so helpful I don't know where to start.
Thanks all. See you in the pub.

AJ
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Here here. It was an incredible weekend wasn't it. Great buds, great toys/awesome exclusives (so many this year)
and lots of fun. It was great finally meeting a bunch of you for the first time, seeing old buds and meeting Garry Chalk...one of my all time favourite voice actors of all time. I got some amazing deals and made a cool custom with a bunch of cool TF fans. The Con this year was even better than last year thanks to the great and tireless work of the awesome TFCON crew, Cheers to you all ...a great 10th anniversary con that you should be proud of.

I wish I could have stayed over and continued the festivities with you guys, sounded like a hell of a time. next year I think I will stay over for a night to experience the full effect of TFCON. It was great to see so many people from so far away joining us to celebrate all that is Transformers. Hope to see you back again next year. 3rd Party SIXSHOT!!!!!!!!

Matt

Garry Chalk put on the Optimus Prime helmet that he signed for me and spoke his famous prime line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWODcwBCi3E

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 07-31-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #5
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Awesome con guys, I had a great time, very big dealer room, well organized, lots of deals to be found if you looked hard enough. I think the predaking I bought was one I sold a couple years ago, lol. The exclusives were awesome, and so were the staff, see you guys next year, or some maybe sooner

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
hardreturn
break the line

amazing first time there. met some nice people, found some toys i was looking for and had a hell of a fun time.

maybe next year i won't drive…would have loved to stay for some of the evening stuff.

Feedback/TFW Feedback/Sales
hardreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #7
battlehax
Mini-Con
battlehax's Ebay Auctions

This was my first TFCon and it was AWESOME! I had a blast and i brought my friend who only knows Transformers through me and she also had a blast. And that is saying a lot because she always makes fun of me for my nerdy passion. The staff were great, events and showroom were a dream come true to me.

My only complaint is it's location. I assume it is very far/hard for people to get to such as me who live in Toronto. Can it be in a section of the Metro Convention Centre next year? I would happily pay extra if it was in a more accessible place to more people.
battlehax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:57 PM   #8
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I hope not, that would be too far for me to go. I would have no choice but to stay and that would take money away from the stuff I want to buy. It was a 26- 30 min drive to get there each day and I live in Burlington.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #9
Grimlock4Prime
Alternator

This was definitely the best way possible to spend my birthday or rather the two days after. I was on the verge of school girl giddy all weekend.

I just wish I actually had more faces to put to board names.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #10
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Happy Birthday buddy, what a great way to spend it, lol. great birthday haul.