Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 06-07-2015, 12:24 AM   #51
Watari
The Seeker
Re: Nova Prime WIP (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malwave View Post
Thanks for all the kind words guys But I need one last little bit of opinion. I want to put some Autobot symbols on his shoulders....or at least potentially I do.

Looking at the shots, should I put your standard red symbol, an outline symbol (http://toyhax.com/mainmenu/symbols-f...e-symbols.html) or leave the shoulder pads bare?
Very nice custom Nova Prime!

In my honest opinion I think the the standard red symbol would look better on the shoulder pads because it pops out rather than just having an outlined symbol were it might potentially blend in with the white shoulder pads depending what color of the outline you are using for the symbol.
Watari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #52
chans formers
raff ow roud

to be honest,because of who it is,i'd say no symbol.
nova was before the time of factions/autobots/decepticons.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:25 AM   #53
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave

Hmmmmm.............so I should remove those symbols on his wings too then.
Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:03 PM   #54
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Looks Fantastic MAL, lots of great work there!.

Your call on the autobot logo, based on this your ok

In the beginning Primus created the Transformers, a race of living robots that could change their bodies into the likeness of weapons, vehicles, and machinery, and all Transformers were Autobots, and he saw that they were good. The Autobot symbol (or Autobrand as it is sometimes called) was based on the face of the Last Autobot, the sleeping guardian Primus left for the day when his plans came to fruition.
At first Autobot numbers were small (a mere 13 began things), but through budding they expanded their race to fill the planet. When the correct level of population was reached, a mechanism triggered and memory of the process was wiped from the Transformers minds. At some point in these early days Unicron was able to reach through the mental link he shared with Primus and sow the seeds of corruption in a few Autobots, though this dark cult of Unicron would not bear fruit for a long time.
Eons passed in relative peace. Autobot society formed its own traditions, institutions, city-states and politics. From a human perspective this society resembled that of ancient Rome. Senators and Emirates governed wisely or corruptly, priests worshipped Primus and passed his holy Matrix to the chosen bearer (the lineage: Prima to Prime Nova, Prime Nova to Sentinel Prime), gladiatorial games were held for sport and entertainment, and above it all the Overlords ruled

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #55
Malwave
Resident Gryphon
Malwave's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Malwave Send a message via Skype™ to Malwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime1 View Post
Looks Fantastic MAL, lots of great work there!.

Your call on the autobot logo, based on this your ok

In the beginning Primus created the Transformers, a race of living robots that could change their bodies into the likeness of weapons, vehicles, and machinery, and all Transformers were Autobots, and he saw that they were good. The Autobot symbol (or Autobrand as it is sometimes called) was based on the face of the Last Autobot, the sleeping guardian Primus left for the day when his plans came to fruition.
At first Autobot numbers were small (a mere 13 began things), but through budding they expanded their race to fill the planet. When the correct level of population was reached, a mechanism triggered and memory of the process was wiped from the Transformers minds. At some point in these early days Unicron was able to reach through the mental link he shared with Primus and sow the seeds of corruption in a few Autobots, though this dark cult of Unicron would not bear fruit for a long time.
Eons passed in relative peace. Autobot society formed its own traditions, institutions, city-states and politics. From a human perspective this society resembled that of ancient Rome. Senators and Emirates governed wisely or corruptly, priests worshipped Primus and passed his holy Matrix to the chosen bearer (the lineage: Prima to Prime Nova, Prime Nova to Sentinel Prime), gladiatorial games were held for sport and entertainment, and above it all the Overlords ruled
to be honest it's sort of a blessing in disguise. The emblems on the wings should have been the right way up in robot mode....instead they were right in vehicle mode, but once you rotated the wings for robot super mode, they were upside down
Malwave is offline   Reply With Quote