Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 08-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #61
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: TFCON 2011

lolz!!!!
for the amount of good times we had we are definately going to hell(luckily i missed bare ass too)

(rattrap's voice):......"were.....all......gonna die"
Old 08-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #62
energon
Generation 1

Absolutely the best run convention that I have attended. Thanks to all who volunteered!
energon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:47 AM   #63
battlehax
Mini-Con
battlehax's Ebay Auctions

does anyone have the group pictures that were taken?
battlehax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:22 AM   #64
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

Took awhile to get to it but I did a short write-up about this year's TFcon on my website.

http://weblog.sykografix.com/2011/08...s-awesome.html

Both the opening ceremonies and the staff panel at the end were great. Perhaps next time the staff panel could also include some kind of closing ceremony as well?

A couple of personal shout-outs:

Big time thanks to Evan for doing a killer job with the TFcon 2010 DVD. And for being a bro by letting me borrow a Sharpie.

Thanks to PajamaPrime for being the 4th Ninja Consultant when our other team member couldn't make it back on time. We judged him worthy of being on our team based on his facial hair and he did not disappoint. We did very well and only lost by one answer in the finals. The Ninja Consultants will return next year, better armed and even better dressed for battle. We don't like to waste time talking. That's just the way we do things.

Thanks to jlvatron for all that stuff he does. I still don't get why I had to draw a pillow but whatever.

And I would esspecially like to send my thanks to everyone who did not play with their toys in the panel room. You are the shining stars who helped make this convention so fabulous. May fortune smile upon you and bring destruction upon your enemies.

On the other hand, the few of your who did play with toys in the panel room in spite of being told not to, may you come to realize the true meaning of sorrow.

Sayonara.