Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #21
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: PRIME: most/least favorite toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
For me, it's as toss up between FE Arcee, FE Starscream and PRID Wheeljack. I haven't really got many of the others as the releases here in Fredericton are rather sparse.

From what I've seen though, these 3 are my top favourites as both bot and alt modes are nicely done and fairly cartoon accurate (minus Arcee's shoulder wings,) and they do a good job of invoking the characters that they represent.

On the opposite end, I haven't really found one that could qualify as my least favourite since I have none of the voyagers and aside from the 3 listed above, I only have FE Cliffjumper and the Legion-Class Arcee, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Ratchert and Vehicon.

If I had to pick one to be my least favourite though, it would have to be both Deluxe-Class Bumblebees. Great molds, but there's just too many of them packed with the other figures.
Sometimes I have this odd notion, buy a second FE Bumblebee to give my other one two blasters and keep the second one MIB as a display piece.

Then I remember how wasteful that is for the toy and his purpose. Thank you Toy Story 2. (Also, it would kind of be a waste of money better spent on something else... Now if it was a BOGO sale and the only option was Bumblebee as the freebie, that's a different story altogether.)
Old 03-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #22
Vain
Spin Drive Smasher

Best: First Ed Prime
Worst: RID Arcee

"They can't beat the Best"

Follow me on Instagram: @Dropdead_Charlie
Game with me on PsN: Dropdead_Charlie

-------------------------------------
Vain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #23
Hellboy
Alternator

Can I say I don't have a favorite? I love FE Prime, FE Starscream, FE Cliffjumper, FE Arcee, FE Bulkhead, DLX Soundwave, DLX Megatron and DLX Wheeljack.

FE Bee is my least favorite though and I have no intention of getting a DLX version either... I hate his giant boots... they never get his feet right.

I can't wait for DLX Ratchet and the rest of the gang.

Voyager Starscream is definitely going to be out of scale but I'm getting it as a stand-alone piece anyway. I even wish they'd do a Masterpiece version for this guy. One can never have too many Starscreams.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 AM   #24
Undrave
Canadian Slag

My favorite as in the one I can't stop playing with has to be Wheeljack. I got TWO of him for pete sake (one is Makeshift) because I love to transform that toy so much.

Least favorite so far is FE Bumblebee but I think mine is totally gimped, his joints are super loose and he has too many panels and parts that don't clip into place and are just meant to HOLD at just the right place it's a very annoying design. As a car its pretty cool.

Otherwise the rest of the FE toys are just fantastic. Soundwave oozes personality even if he's not that exciting of a transformer.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:51 AM   #25
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Sometimes I have this odd notion, buy a second FE Bumblebee to give my other one two blasters and keep the second one MIB as a display piece.

Then I remember how wasteful that is for the toy and his purpose. Thank you Toy Story 2. (Also, it would kind of be a waste of money better spent on something else... Now if it was a BOGO sale and the only option was Bumblebee as the freebie, that's a different story altogether.)
Meh, I bought a 2nd one during the $10 sale at TRU, specifically for his blaster. I figure I'll give the spare BB to one of my nephews, the young ones wont care about a missing blaster.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #26
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Meh, I bought a 2nd one during the $10 sale at TRU, specifically for his blaster. I figure I'll give the spare BB to one of my nephews, the young ones wont care about a missing blaster.
thats what I did with FE bumblebee and I did that with the RID voyager Prime for his sword...my nephew is 4 so he would just chew in the damn thing and loose it the first day anyways.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:30 AM   #27
sikkbones
Banned

I hate the second entertainment pack. The colours make my eyes bleed.
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #28
Protoman
The Legend

I don't think it's fair to judge right now what is the best and worst of the line JUST YET........

But if I had to pick FE Voyager Prime is pretty high up there along with FE Deluxe Starscream.

Least fav....... it's always DA BEE. Heck let's put the NYCC one
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #29
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
I hate the second entertainment pack. The colours make my eyes bleed.
Has there been a review or photos of this taken anywhere? I would love to know what it looks like so I can figure out if I want it or not for that Starscream. If it's a decent enough repaint he could stand in for another seeker of some type.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #30
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Has there been a review or photos of this taken anywhere? I would love to know what it looks like so I can figure out if I want it or not for that Starscream. If it's a decent enough repaint he could stand in for another seeker of some type.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH1LK...e_gdata_player
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote