Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 06-29-2023, 02:28 PM   #161
Evan
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFcon Youtube Channel updates

Beast Wars Writer Bob Forward on Toy Company Security and Character Personality Development at TFcon

Transformers Actors Hal Rayle (Snarl) & Gregg Berger (Grimlock) Discuss How They Create Characters
Old 07-01-2023, 10:15 AM   #162
Evan
Nexus Maximus

How Doug Parker was Cast as Starscream! Plus, Transformers: Energon Arcee with Sharon Alexander

Transformers Legacy: Searching for the Original Animation Model Artists with Forster & Sorenson
Old 07-04-2023, 11:05 PM   #163
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Celebrity Voice Actors - Casting Dilemma with Transformers G1 Orion Pax and Grimlock Voice Actors

Composer Vince DiCola on "Dare" and "The Death of Optimus Prime" in Transformers The Movie
Old 07-06-2023, 10:24 PM   #164
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Beast Wars Writers "Didn't Care" for Tigerhawk - and more with Beast Wars Writer Bob Forward

Marvel Transformers Creator & Writer Bob Budiansky on his "The Toys That Made Us" Interview
Old 07-11-2023, 04:11 PM   #165
Evan
Nexus Maximus

What's That? What's an Energon? Tranformers Actors Discuss Technobabble & Home Record vs Ensemble
with Doug Parker (Beast Wars Terrorsaur and Energon Tidal Wave) and Sharon Alexander (Energon Arcee)

Transformers The Movie Composer Vince DiCola on his Inspiration, Synth Sound, and Career at TFcon
Old 07-18-2023, 11:53 PM   #166
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers The Movie Composer Wrote to Storyboard when Composing the Music for the Film

Voice Acting 101: Moving to LA vs 'Voice Over on the Side' with Transformers Voice Actors at TFcon
Old 07-20-2023, 02:55 PM   #167
Evan
Nexus Maximus

From Jetsons to Transformers - The Origin of Grimlock & Skyfire Voice Actor Gregg Berger

Was Optimus Primal Voice Actor Garry Chalk Originally Cast as Megatron on Beast Wars?
Old 07-25-2023, 02:29 PM   #168
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Angry Birds Transformers and the Synthwave Resurgence w/ Transformers Movie Composer Vince DiCola

Favourite Lines and Episodes - Beast Wars & Transformers: Energon w/ Terrorsaur, Tidal Wave & Arcee
Old 07-29-2023, 11:25 AM   #169
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Favorite Episodes with Transformers G1 Cast & Crew Gregg Berger, Laurie Faso, Paul Davids at TFcon

Terrorsaur Did Not Return But The Toy Did - Voice Actor Doug Parker on his Beast Wars Death! Plus, Sharon Alexander on an Ending for Reboot's AndrAIa
Old 08-01-2023, 02:23 PM   #170
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Soundtrack - The Process of Writing Dare by Vince DiCola, Scott Shelly, and Stan Bush

The Impact of Social Media on Voiceover w/ Transformers' Hal Rayle (Pipes) & Gregg Berger (Grimlock)