Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 08-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #411
Jefro
Robot in Disguise
Re: Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve Giveaway In Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShallFall View Post
I cant take anymore of this.Really...Is anyone else reading this or is it just me??
Further more, he apparently just signed up within the last few days and 12 of his 13 posts are in this thread commenting "more or less" on how many he has. And now that he is about to get two more.

Really is a shame that some people are trying to collect as many as they can while others will end up without one period.
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:47 AM   #412
blitz
More the Meets the Eye

Oh well, I'll look at the bright side that a bunch of people helped out another bunch of people get theres. I might not be one of them but atleast there are other toys to be had.
blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #413
OneShallFall
FoxtrotUnicornCharlieKilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetron View Post
I thank those who have been helping us less-fortunate-at-exclusives out.

X2

There really are some decent people here.A BIG thank you to everyone that is helping everyone else out.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #414
faustx
ShelfLife Founder

Has anyone established whether there are further stops on the tour yet? Plenty of hoods still haven't had a shot at this action...
faustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #415
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aernaroth View Post
That'd be cold, with all the people jonesin out there.
That's the point I've been trying to make. If you can get them for yourself, you can get them for others. How pissed off would you be if you couldn't get even one and others got several.

Read this very carefully. Everyone.

If you need a Swerve figure, please PM me. Give me all of your information and I will do my absolute best to hook you up and I won't charge you a single red penny. I won't promise anything, but I will do what I can. I know some people that still have a few that are willing to lend me a hand in getting them out there.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #416
vujonny
Generation 1

oh I'm sorry i have so many.
I just found out about this site.
I am not going to go out of my way just to send it to random people. I understand down shifts point. yeah I'm sorry. you were a member way longer then me so you might know some people and are willing to do what you do. I respect that. your a nice dude. But me. . . well im keeping them. my family knows i like collect transformers so they went and got it for me. im not gonna sell them or anything. gonna keep them till i die. Sorry if any one is offended
vujonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #417
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShallFall View Post
X2

There really are some decent people here.A BIG thank you to everyone that is helping everyone else out.
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vujonny View Post
oh I'm sorry i have so many.
I just found out about this site.
I am not going to go out of my way just to send it to random people. I understand down shifts point. yeah I'm sorry. you were a member way longer then me so you might know some people and are willing to do what you do. I respect that. your a nice dude. But me. . . well im keeping them. my family knows i like collect transformers so they went and got it for me. im not gonna sell them or anything. gonna keep them till i die. Sorry if any one is offended
i think (imho)it would have been better if you would have posted the pics of the nice custom you did in the "customs/artwork" thread instead of in this thread ,especially when some members are finding it extremely hard to even aquire a "single" swerve,yet you have 3 for now and 2 more on the way.it kinda rubs the salt into the wounds for the guys.

for myself,i'd like to thank "cobracommander" for hooking me up with one
Old 08-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #418
vujonny
Generation 1

^ thats true. dick move by me. sorry
Old 08-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #419
SMOG
zombicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vujonny View Post
But me. . . well im keeping them. my family knows i like collect transformers so they went and got it for me. im not gonna sell them or anything. gonna keep them till i die. Sorry if any one is offended
I suppose that makes you at least better than some guy who bilks the system to scalp as many of these things as possible, and then sell them to the highest bidder on Ebay for a massive profit. At least it's for your love of toys and not just a quick buck.

zmog
SMOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #420
vujonny
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOG View Post
I suppose that makes you at least better than some guy who bilks the system to scalp as many of these things as possible, and then sell them to the highest bidder on Ebay for a massive profit. At least it's for your love of toys and not just a quick buck.

zmog
^ thanks for understanding. Never did get to have toys when i was a kid. anyone else like that? I'm gonna paint all the swerves the color of the power rangers!

Tags
chevy aveo swerve