Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-24-2017, 02:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
TFW2005 Coverage ? Hasbro Answers What Happened To Transformers: The Last Knight

Once again TFW2005 sat down to participate live on another Hasbro Financial Call. What’s so interesting about the call this time is the fact that we are now looking at the outcome of Transformers: The Last Knight, since 2017 Q2 was allocated to the revenue of the movie, toys and licensed merchandise. Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner and Hasbro Vice President Debbie Hancock joined with us today. Despite the fact Hasbro had smooth sailing during the presentation, three journalists, back-to-back had one important question during the Q&A Session: “What Happened To Transformers: The Last Knight?”. We painstakingly transcripted all the info » Continue Reading.

The post TFW2005 Coverage – Hasbro Answers What Happened To Transformers: The Last Knight appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-24-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: TFW2005 Coverage ? Hasbro Answers What Happened To Transformers: The Last Knight

Part of the problem with TLK toys is too many same shit nothing new. Also the pricetag has become ridiculous. That's just my opinion.
So far I have voyager Prime, Megatron, Sqweeks, Hound and Barricade. With only Leader Megatron and Dragonstorm being my other interest and Sqweeks was a mistake.
Why would anyone buy the Dinobots? The are again just repaints and most aren't in the film. Hell, Scorn is getting a bigger better figure and he isn't in the film. Maybe it is just me but I think their lineup sucks.
Of all the figures I bought, Voyager Megatron stands out. I don't mind Prime and Hound nor Barricade but I would be fine without them.
That's just my 2 cents. Also 130.00 for MP Bee is an easy pass for me. I'd rather put that money towards 3A's Actions Master Bee, I haven't, but I would consider it first.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:50 PM   #3
MonstaBot
Sword of Fury=:p
Re: TFW2005 Coverage ? Hasbro Answers What Happened To Transformers: The Last Knight

With the upcoming Power of the Primes line I hope that Hasbro is not planning to raise the prices like they did with the movie line citing a more 'premium' product for the collector in mind...
MonstaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:09 PM   #4
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaBot View Post
citing a more 'premium' product for the collector in mind...
That also rubs me the wrong way.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:23 PM   #5
timcrook
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaBot View Post
With the upcoming Power of the Primes line I hope that Hasbro is not planning to raise the prices like they did with the movie line citing a more 'premium' product for the collector in mind...
I've read it is possible the movie toy prices are higher because part of it goes to Paramount.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #6
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Other than the part where they didn't actually answer anything.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote