Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-04-2022, 08:13 PM   #11
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Canada Post

Likely a Holiday season thing, oddly enough the POBOX I use is not open Sundays. Could also be some postal companies from China having some agreement with Canada Post and they deliver those parcels on weekends, but unsure if this is the case.

Post from China made special agreements shipping to Canada as Canada doesnt give proper tracking information for many Intl parcels once it hits our border, and many people would make Visa claims and get refunds and their items because there was no tracking info until the items arrived. This has been a problem for sellers I know from all over Europe who refuse to now sell to Canada because they cant prove items arrived.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 08:23 PM   #12
Ozrein
Stunticon

I can tell you that it has nothing to do with any agreements with any outside party. It is simply due to volume at this time of year. The higher ups are willing to pay us for the “overtime” on Sundays simply to help clear that volume. At no other time of the year are they willing to fork over the extra bucks to allow it.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:27 AM   #13
Skorpulator
Armada

Got 2 parcels yesterday too.
Skorpulator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 02:48 PM   #14
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Canada Post parcel delivery on weekends?

Got my Ark PE kit yesterday... t'was funny to see the Canada Post truck stop, but then I remembered that they usually work on weekends during the holiday season, as I remembered the same for a few years now.