Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 09-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #1
vjcheng
Generation 2
IDW MTMTE and RID/TT comics

Hey guys, I made this separate from my figure wants because it's an entirely different category of wants. I fell in love with Dark Cybertron and after meeting James Roberts at TFCon this past summer, I'm looking forward to acquiring the main two series he's working on:

More Than Meets The Eye (MTMTE)

and

Robots In Disguise/The Transformers (RID/TT)

I have none of the single issues and don't particularly care for any specific cover, retail, retail incentive, subscription (so they can be a mix) but would like to grab the majority of them from one person to save my own sanity. I can meet up around the downtown Toronto area if you're local but I'm not remiss to doing this via Canada Post as well. Please help me out if you have any of the old issues, granted, I would hope they're bagged/boarded and in pretty decent shape. Thanks!!

Just in case there was any confusion, I'm not looking to go after the trade paperbacks, I am looking for the original single issues. Sorry!!

SALES

FEEDBACK

WANTS

Last edited by vjcheng; 09-29-2015 at 10:38 AM.
vjcheng is offline   Reply With Quote