View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 05:14 PM   #479
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
In the last two year:

A few months ago, Walmart was selling a LOT of the Kingdom figures at 14$, got several of them.

Rodimus was a good 40% off on Amazon around the Black Friday time/ just before Christmas (and still was reduce last time I checked, just not as much) and came out lower than leader prices.

Walmart had a few liquidation sales in stores where I got a few figures for 15$ (deluxes) more than once. The first clearance of Siege was at 5$ for Voyagers and such. And then the massive restock of Siege that again, dropped to sales of 15$ (or so).

I also got some rainchecks for both Kingdom and Earthrise for the 20% sales at TrU and paid something like 22$ for deluxes.

Overall, I have army built, got extras/spares "in case", and a few that I wouldn't have otherwise.

So the sales absolutely do happen, but the tend to be short lived and sell out very fast.

Hell, right now, I'm going to check Amazon to see if this Hasbro sale might kick their algorithm into a price drop.
Good idea, I'll go check it out too. And yeah, I do remember some of those sales. But wow, Siege feels like so long ago (the pandemic makes me feel like it's been years).
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.