Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 04:47 PM   #8
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: My Order from China has been in limbo since April 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbacon View Post
It can take three or four months for a parcel to arrive from China. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, give it until July at least, but you will likely have it before then.
3-4 months is a bit extreme, I've only ever had one that took that long because it was part of a shipment (via boat from Hong Kong I believe) that was turned around due to having some issues and refused entry to Canadian ports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
Ordered KO Warbotron OS... said it would take 1.5 months to get here but came in 3-4 weeks. It shipped out and cleared Chinese customs pretty quick as per the tracking and then sat at that point until one day it showed up at my door 2-3 weeks later.
I'm finding that the shipping from China has been a 50/50 thing for the delays, some packages getting stuck to ship out of the country, while others are out within a few days. I'm finding that most of the delays for my packages (over a good hundred in the last year I'd say) became stuck once in Canada, either going through customs or simply getting on the trucks and post offices.

I had opened a thread about one situation that it seemed like some local post offices (in my case in Ottawa) had some massive delays.. where my package sat for over 2 weeks at a post office that I could have driven to in 20 minutes.

I would gather that every time news about another COVID outbreak in one Post office means that thousands of packages will end up sitting there for at least 2 weeks "quarantine".

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.