Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:34 AM   #210
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Is new pricing keeping you away?

Luckily for me I've hit a point in my collecting a few years ago, starting mostly with Titans Return, where I just don't feel the need to buy many figures anymore. Yes, I still like them, and do want a few here and there for various reasons, but for the most part I'm skipping them.
Some because I feel like, since they're SO G1 (not that I'm complaining ) I feel like, I already have the G1, so why do I need this? Or for example, with the new Skids figure; I really like Skids, and I kinda want this new one, but the pragmatic part of my brain says "1. See the above argument. And 2. If you get it, you'll display it for a few months, then it'll get stuck in a bin to make room for something else. So why bother?"

But for the few that I do actually want, yes, the price has been keeping me from pulling the trigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
yes, yes it is. I am still waiting for the wave 1 Legacy figures to go on a legit sale.
And sadly the sales we get here are total bullshit compared to the ones I see coming out of the US. They'll drop the price by $5 and call that a "sale", or sometimes a "clearance" price!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.