Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 02:54 PM   #5980
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicgarden View Post
This is why I don?t preorder Transformers with .ca anymore. Galvatron last year was the last time they canceled on me.

Anyone know why they do this practice ? I mean, I get that they could just cancel preorders because they don?t get the items or something. What I mean is the whole scheme where they tell the customers the item shipped, then the item can be tracked and then suddenly it becomes undeliverable and return to them. Certainly they don?t all get stolen/damaged. Why do they go to all the trouble to fake a delivery ?
I think it's the warehouses/distribution centers covering for the fact that they can't keep up with the volume of shipments they're dealing with. That, or there's some sort of internal limit on how long they can leave pre-orders unfulfilled. These large companies are very number-based. They have to make their reports look good to management.

I suppose there's a third option, that they oversold pre-orders, can't fulfill that many and don't want to own up to the fact that they fucked up.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.