Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Obliterator999
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 08:39 PM   #13
WereDragon EX
Robot Master
Re: Obliterator999

I made a purchase from Obliterator999, but unfortunately, the item arrived damaged. I will emphasize that I do not think this issue was their fault, rather, it seemed that Canada Post mishandled the package.

However, once made aware of the issue, this user was very helpful and forthcoming about offering assistance, as they showed me photos of the item that clearly demonstrate it was undamaged before it was sent to me. This user also packaged the item very well, which further adds to my belief that they were not at fault, and thus my refusal to hold them responsible for said damage.

This user was also very communicative with Canada Post regarding assistance, and managed to achieve a favorable outcome in which I was refunded for the money I paid them, as well as getting to keep the item. This was an outcome I did not expect, and I am very grateful for how it was handled in a friendly and professional manner by them.

As such, I wholeheartedly recommend this user for any purchases you may need that they may be selling. I regret that it took me quite a while to offer feedback for my excellent experience with them, but I had to handle some very personal matters in my life and did not have the time to come onto this site as often as I would have preferred. Despite these issues, this user was very understanding and patient with me, which further adds to my desire to offer them positive feedback.

Very recommended!
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.