Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 06:54 AM   #29
BigWillay
Robot Master
Re: Grinds my gears!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79transam View Post
First off... you've made some interesting points... however I take offence to the statement of "embellishment"
Well I'm sorry. I didn't realize you cleaned things with 70 lb weights strapped to your arms.

I also don't quite understand how I'm "playing the victim"
Because in order to make your complaints valid, you have to exaggerate how bad it was. Otherwise, you would have made a post explaining why you didn't buy it.

You can't bullshart a bullsharter

Confused how taking my time and doing a great job on a figure requires me having a 70lb weight on my arm... making my complaints valid.... this post was to start up a conversation in regards to the condition of figures, at TFcon a few of my buddies also picked up figures, that were extremely dusty... also being well known members, who can vouch that the Rodimus did not appear to be that bad until I got it home and had a good look at it. Again... if you go back I am self admittedly anal in regards to my figures and take pride in my collection. That's not to say other's don't I just take really good care of my stuff.

As for can't bullshart a bullsharter... I'm still confused as to what I would gain by making it out to be worse than it really was? Im not looking for any of the boardies pity or empathy.... and I'm not looking to flame on the original owner.... or try and get my money back.... and I'm not trying to be a troll or a keyboard warrior. Hence the title.... "what grinds my gears" its just a rant.... nothing more nothing less. How this has turned into a conversation about questioning my character... and truthfulness. I have many friends on here who can vouch for my level of honesty.

If you feel you need to continue to Flame on... be my guest.... whatever makes your day pass faster
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.