Thread: haslab unicron
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 06:28 PM   #221
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: haslab unicron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post

I agree with, understand and respect all of these points. I wanted to be sure to post from my perspective only, as I can imagine most people on this thread have had a long thought about this one.

In terms of cost: This is not an easy item to swing, especially on short notice...for...like...just about anyone, IMHO. I do see a fair number of people getting the 3rd party combiners, but the cash FLOW for getting those is typically easier the more I think about it.

I did budget for it, and sold some stuff to help get there. One of the key things I did was sell NON TF stuff this time around, which helped because summer isn't great for selling TFs.

Either way, I'm really not sure it's going to get backed..I am still hopeful, but only a couple days and 3000 to go feels like a stretch. Sigh.
I agree it is not an easy item to swing in short notice. Most of higher end stuffs I love (FT, FH, GigaPower Dinos, Arcadia Macross, SoC, DX Chogokin, Sentinel, HMR, Bandai PB kits, ... and recently Hot Toys) have way longer notice before preorder start dates and/or a long time before I need to pay. Same for games. Even other crowd-funding stuffs like the latest MakeToys purple seeker have a long funding period. These I can planned for. Not this one. Heck! As expensive as MP-44 ($460-$500Cadn from AJ) I have 8+ months to prepare! I have no idea what really is the rush for HasLab.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.