Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
Jove
Nostalgia Enthusiast
Re: Anyone else excited for the DLX Terrorcons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
No. Upscaling Cyberverse toys might be Hasbro's worst idea in a long, long time. Do you guys realize you will soon pay $17 for figures with limited articulation and 1-2-3 transformation?
Well, to be fair, I won't be paying anything for them, because I won't buy them.

BUT - for Hasbro's target audience (hint: not us), this is a good thing. Toys that they can actually transform, that are robust enough to play with.

I like transformers, and I like transforming transformers, but the amount of time that I have spent on transforming a toy for a small child is phenomenal. I'm talking transforming it just to have him ask me to transform it back. And then back, and then back, and then back. (repeat)

If he had a few toys that he could have transformed all on his own, it would have been more enjoyable for BOTH of us.

I will say that I'm not interested in these at this point in my life, but a good portion of Hasbro's clientele might.

As long as they still make regular deluxes that ones that I want, they can make all of the crappy rescue-bot type stuff that they want.
Jove is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.