Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #1
down_shift
Fortress Maximus
Walgreens Exclusive Brainstorm Will NOT Be Sold in Canada

I've been seeing a lot of chatter on the boards about Titans Returns Brainstorm the last few weeks, and a lot of it has to do with it's distribution in Canada.

It's not like it used to be with a Target Exclusive showing up at Zellers, since Walgreens has no Canadian counter part.

I decided to e-mail Hasbro to see what they have to say about it. Who know, maybe they had planned on bringing it to retail through another retailer like Winners, or Sears?

Unfortunately, it doesn't look good.

First e-mail:

Quote:
Response By Email (******) (08/31/2016 11:20 AM)
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the Titans Returns Deluxe Class Brainstorm.

I am pleased to reply but regret to advise that the information you have requested is not readily available.

I am sharing your question with those internal parties who are more familiar with this piece of our business. I will respond to you, as soon as I receive the information from them.

Ryan, thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,
Follow up e-mail kind of puts the nail in the coffin:

Quote:
Response By Email (******) (09/07/2016 01:01 PM)
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your patience while I researched the Titans Returns Deluxe Class Brainstorm for you.

Our team has advised this figure is a Walgreens exclusive. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Warm regards,
There you have it. If you absolutely must have one, either wait for it to show up at a toy show, hop the boarder, or order online.

I hope this helps a few people out.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.