Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 12:04 PM   #10
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: Store employees ever give you trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
No, he sounds like an employee who works for Walmart so gets paid fuck all to deal with customers treating them like a piece of furniture all day and was sick of another person not respecting them as a human being.
From what I can tell Walmart isn't the first choice to work there for most people, so much as it is out of necessity.

And at the lower end, those employees can be written up and/or fired for not scanning or displaying products correctly. A family member of mine works in one in Toronto and from what Ive heard it's a bitch of a job, with little pay, and joyful customers to deal with.

To play devil's advocate, buddy could've been scared shitless to lose his job (doesn't justify the attitude on his part, but there's always a reason and not necessarily just because they are a dick or power trippin').

People are struggling to pay bills, make ends meet, and put a roof over their heads more than ever. I cant imagine working at a place like Walmart, or retail for that matter, being an uplifting or hopeful experience.

Let's just take a step back and realize how lucky a lot of us are to be venting about not getting a toy.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.