Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:29 AM   #7
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Store employees ever give you trouble?

I'm going with power-tripping asshat, as I've had some floor clerks be super friendly and help me check pallet boxes and didn't have any issues whatsoever. I've had others that pulled the "sorry but we have to unpack and shelve stuff and you can't touch, but those have been rare. I've even had times that I asked to possibly check in the back in case and never had issues, with once the person coming back with the item.

So yeah, it's about sales and wose scenario would be to talk to the manager, explain that you've been at other stores and it had sold out and you're hoping to get this (hence, they ARE available and in the system to be sold) so no reason to hold back on selling them, and it saves the work to put them o the shelf anyways.

The one scenario that could be an issue is if the item is simply not entered in the system, which at that point, they can't even shelve them until they are enetered in the inventory. But aside this, there's no reason for any hardship. The guy's motive were either him trying to be a dick and have a power trip, he's gotten in trouble over shit he's pulled before and on a short leash to loose his job, or he was planning to grab them for himself if he knew that they are selling at scalpers pricing... check the local adds and such, and you might see him name come up (if oyu grabbed it).

If anything, I would have grabbed his name, and discussed the situation with management, especially about the accusations of theft and/or call a main customer service to get to higher management.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.