Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 01:26 PM   #4
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: BEST FOR SHIPPING COST ON MULTIPLE ORDERS FROM JAPAN? NEED ADVICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I feel Amazon Japan has the best shipping prices. They do charge a small import fee, but there item prices and shipping prices are usually lower than everyone else. If you're able to find the item on Amazon Japan, I'd use them.
I agree, esp for TakaraTomy MPs. AJ prices and their Global shipping combination is the best prices around most of the times. And now in COVID time their DHL delivery is the fastest and most reliable (EMS to east coast takes a lot longer time now). If you are into JPop, Anime, Japanese magazines, etc you can slip in a couple of small items with paying not a lot more in shipping.

For HLJ you need to group a few stuffs in your Private Warehouse in order to get the best shipping. And for AmiAmi and Anime Export you will try to group more than one item in a given release month. It helps if you interested in stuffs more than TFs (like Gunpla, SoC, etc.) or try to do a group buy. Air Mail isn’t cheaper than EMS, and unless you are prepared to wait for over a month you shouldn’t do surface.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately

Last edited by QuadESL63; 09-13-2020 at 01:30 PM.
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.