Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:16 AM   #15
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxe and Leader Official Images

I am most interested in Inferno and BW TM2 Megatron, but somehow they don't do much for me.

Inferno somehow just doesn't look as good as I feel he should. I guess he's an upgrade over the original and will fit in better with the other kingdom toys, but he somehow doesn't seem quite as good as some of the earlier Kingdom beasts.

TM2 Megatron doesn't look great to me. I have the original and he isn't flaked too much (the only figure I really have bad flaking issues with is TM2 Scourge and Prowl). Some of the reason this new version doesn't look great is the face. They gave him weird jagged teeth in robot mode. I also think the red could be deeper and there is no need for purple or it could be blended better. From what I see I like the robot mode better than the dragon mode; the dragon mode proportions aren't great to me, but maybe it's mis-transformed.

I'll probably pick Inferno and TM2 Megatron up to have modern versions of them, but I don't know how many more Transformers I'm going to buy in the future at this point. I haven't bought any Legacy so far as they just haven't appealed to me.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.